strange pop up?

DeletedUser

I had a pop up titled "The crooked hats" that said...

Vor dir liegt eine Stadt umringt von Bäumen. Seltsame Menschen mit krummen Hüten gehen ein uns aus und bunte Lichter flimmern über der Stadt. "Wir bilden aus!" steht auf einem Schild vor den Stadttoren. Nimm die Beine in die Hand und lauf! Das kann nicht mit rechten Dingen zugehen...

Google translated it to...

Before you lies a city surrounded by trees. Strange people with a crooked hat go from us, and colored lights flash across the city. "We train!" reads a sign outside the city gates. Take the legs in the hand and run! This can not go with the right things ...

Spaceydk

No idea what its but I had one on Beta a while back that said something about taking a picture.

DeletedUser

Lorraina Thornton - what were you doing/where were you when you got it?
Desi - is there more to it? If she takes her legs in her hands and tries to run she will fall down for sure :) Should she put on her wizard outfit? It sounds maybe like a hint of magic?

DeletedUser25802

good luck doing the job she was doing with a wizards outfit on! :D

DeletedUser25802

also are these random? or if i copy exactly what Lorri was doing will i get the same popup?

DeletedUser

I think what everyone is trying to say is, "can we get some spoilers please?" I'd like details as well.

DeletedUser31397

Yeah, just a little tip. We don't even know do you get the pop thing on a job or in some town or something else.

DeletedUser

What you were doing and *breathes heavy* what you were wearing. I don't think there's any special req for the latter from what I've heard.

DeletedUser

Hey Smiggy... should I share what I was doing? :p:laugh:

I was doing Peace Negotiations... Wearing my full Dancer's Set, Golden Colt and a Quarter Horse

DeletedUser31397

Pff I did 22 hours of Peace negotiations with full gentleman's set, golden sabre and a quarter horse, yet I got nothing.

DeletedUser

Pff I did 22 hours of Peace negotiations with full gentleman's set, golden sabre and a quarter horse, yet I got nothing.

Recently? I've done 24 hours of peace negotiations on...wow, nine worlds, but none since the last update.

DeletedUser

time requirement maybe? when did you get the pop up? what day and time?

DeletedUser31397

Recently? I've done 24 hours of peace negotiations on...wow, nine worlds, but none since the last update.

Ye recently, I just finished the quest The treasure- Peace negotiations, which requirers 24 hours of doing that job.. Nothing happened...