Strange necklaces

zvrndo

I noticed that Owen McKenzie's tie [item=41105000] didn't get improvements like all other neckbands. Also Fancy talisman [item=41103000] is stronger then rare shiny Sitting Bull's talisman [item=41104000]. Strange isn't it?

Pankreas PorFavor

I noticed that Owen McKenzie's tie [item=41105000] didn't get improvements like all other neckbands. Also Fancy talisman [item=41103000] is stronger then rare shiny Sitting Bull's talisman [item=41104000]. Strange isn't it?
I reported the Owen McKenzie tie issue in the feedback to update 2.174 and that was supposedly reported to the devs. Update 2.179 is here, but Owen's tie is not getting updated...

zvrndo

Good job Pank. What about talismans from my post above? Should I (we) reported that too, or?

Al35ul

Owen McKenzie will be updated at a later point. Can't say whether the talisman bonuses were intended, but unfortunately the bonuses cannot be changed anymore.

DeletedUser15368

Those talismans are basically unfinished content - the secret quest regarding the talismans was never made, so a secret bonus would be a novelty but ultimately rather pointless.
I think making a new quest now would also be a waste of time for both the developers and us who'll eventually play it for a quest reward scaled to 10 years ago, as all quests are.

I'd maybe give it a +Prayer bonus, so that the people who believe that does something can find a use for those items.
Or maybe while you're wearing a Talisman, the prayer flavour text is more animisticly (or another native American religion) styled, but again these are just a novelty.

Last edited by a moderator: