Strange Lump of Dirt

• Thread starter DeletedUser26406
  • Start date

DeletedUser25632

Yes, same with others. However, you cannot do that quest more than once.

DeletedUser

At Level 55 will I be able to find the Strange Lump of Dirt?

DeletedUser36749

Can it be found if Transporting Ammunition motivation is at zero? After working it to death all day to get it? :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about that, but if I had to guess, I'd say no. Use a buff to raise it up, even if it's only by about 10-20%, but first make absolutely certain that you have the necessary item equipped.
I have done this quest more than once - (Having restarted.) - and both times I kept checking, double-checking and even triple-checking that I met all the criteria.
My Motivation too dropped to zero. I used a buff and tried again and it dropped on the third attempt. Sometimes it drops quickly, sometimes you will be on for a long, long time. Just don't get your Motivation TOO high, because remember that it has to be LOW to FINISH this quest. :)

DeletedUser23252

level 70 is now required must equip a pickaxe and get damaged transporting ammunition and zero motivation works

Bordoc

I know this is a super old thread, but I have done transporting ammunition over 300 times now with a pickaxe equipped, I have been damaged to the max multiple times and sent myself back to town. I feel like I am still missing some requirements to get this dirt to drop. Please help!

Oh and I did complete the golden sabre quest already, so I feel like if I had been able to do that quest then I should be ready to do the colt quest line.

Pankreas PorFavor

I know this is a super old thread, but I have done transporting ammunition over 300 times now with a pickaxe equipped, I have been damaged to the max multiple times and sent myself back to town. I feel like I am still missing some requirements to get this dirt to drop. Please help!

Oh and I did complete the golden sabre quest already, so I feel like if I had been able to do that quest then I should be ready to do the colt quest line.

the only other requirement I am aware of is reaching level 70. are you sure you don't have the lump already? I know, it's a long shot, but check your inventory. it happened to me before - I would queue a job to drop a quest item and I already had it in my inventory :)

Bordoc

the only other requirement I am aware of is reaching level 70. are you sure you don't have the lump already? I know, it's a long shot, but check your inventory. it happened to me before - I would queue a job to drop a quest item and I already had it in my inventory :)
Thanks for the reply, yeah I'm LVL 93 and I have searched my inventory extensively lol. I mean i'll keep trying, heck it wouldn't be the first time I did a job hundreds of times...although the last time though It was due to something I hadn't completed. But I feel like I've checked everything I could for this one.