Stranded (rpg)

DeletedUser

James said to Jordan,"Ok. Be back by night." James walked down the stairs and said to Alexandria,"Need any help miss?" James smiled at her.

DeletedUser

"sorry">.<*hears james,*"uhh,sounds like flirtin,hmm I need a girl,could get alexandria, but James fight meh, could try still though." talkin to him self. "ya ill try that."*smilin big*:D

DeletedUser

(lol. seems so, were all actin then.....DIE! reminds me of my friend.he would just walk u to me while im talkin to another friend and he just say FLYING COW! id look at him like what.uhh.continue story >.<)

DeletedUser

James looked around for Alexandria's cat. He looked under a couch and then he looked towards the door he needed to fix later. The cat was standing on top of the door and James chuckled. He picked up the cat and walked over to Alexandria. "This your cat love?" James said with a smile.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon pushed James over..

"Keep it in your pants.." Jordon whispered to him now looking at Alexandira who raised one eyebrow.

Jordon sat back down..

DeletedUser

James smiled and whispered back,"Please. If I wanted her like that, we wouldnt be in the room." James chuckled and smiled back at Alexandria.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon sighed..

Hier entered the room, Jordon pulled out his gun one more time.. He didn't trust Hier..

"What are you lookin at?" Jordon said to hier..

DeletedUser5046

"thank you." alexandria said as she take te cat from james...

"i think your friend needs a lot of love James...he's been acting as if we are going to eat him alive..or something...is he really tat. . ." alexandria stopped for a while when he saw jordon.

"if you cant sleep with te other guys...then i'll let you stay on te couch..and im going out ...on my tree house..." alexandria say looking at te big tree outside te house

DeletedUser3717

Jordon walked outside..

he saw the girl climb into her tree house and Hier was watching him..

"What?:." Jordon said now drawing his gun..

DeletedUser

*has hands in coat and tightly holds dagger.*"you dont trust me do you.Why is that."*stomping leg into the wood floor and a loose board comes up and hits jordons hand with the gun and the gun launches into the air as hier grabs it.*

DeletedUser

(>.< hmm yes you are there is a porch seroundin the tree,dont question me boi! go on wit te story>.<)

DeletedUser

James sighed and said,"I'll be right back." James went outside and pulled out his sawn-off. "You two stop argueing or Ill blow your kneecaps out," James said with an annoyed look.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looked at James..

"I recognise his face James.. He's a bandit from my hometown.. Whats left of it anyway.. He and his raiders came.." Jordon said to James..

Hier looked shocked that Jordon could remember such a thing it was so long ago..

DeletedUser5046

"Looks like te guys are having fun at my house..." Alexandria thought to herself hearing a little noise coming from her house. . .

"i just hope they wont mess wit my favorite bedsheet and furnitures..."

*giggles...while she stroke her cat sleeping in te blanket. . .*

DeletedUser3717

Jordon went away from Hier and james he went outside and layed down on the grass