Stranded (rpg)

DeletedUser

Story: A crazy rich man has bought an army of bounty hunters and mercenaries. Now, he's launching an attack on a town..............

Sam Solo
Weapons: Bowie knife, shotgun, musket, pistol
Bio: Often quick in reflexes and strategies. He is friendly and helpful, but often lazy and stubborn.....

DeletedUser5046

*watering plants*

Alexandria, 22 YO, single, commited to her pet dog and cats and friends :D. . .weapon... anything.. . and a small scythe and chain. . . a former assassin tat is living in a small silent town.

DeletedUser

Well, anyone can join anytime.
So, let's begin.

- "Hey, George! I'll have another root beer!" I yelled from the crowd of busy gamblers, civil war veterans, lawmen, and other kinds of folks. A young boy ran from behind the counter and to my table, dropping a bottle of root beer in my hands.
"Thanks kid." I said as I gave him a $10 tip....

DeletedUser3717

Jordon sat in a dark corner of the market tilting his hat looking around.

"..." Jordon sighed and the started whistling pulling out his modified revovler and spinning it, He was the only one with one of these.

A couple of thugs came over to Jordon

"Nice gun... Give it here.." The thug said as he reached for Jordon's gun.

"Touch it.. You die.." Jordon said now smacking the first thug across the face with the handle of his gun... The other two thugs ran away in fear.

DeletedUser5046

*bumped*

"geee..." Alexandria said as she try to get her balance from being pushed by two running man...her basket full of groceries from te market began to scatter around te floor...

*picking up potatoes. . .*

*sigh*

DeletedUser3717

Jordon see the two thugs who ran away knock over a lady's groceries.

He goes over to help her pick it up.

"Sorry about that Ma'am.." jordon said as he finished walking away back to his chair..

DeletedUser5046

". . . "

*still picking up til te last carrot^^ then she noticed a man and heard him apologize...she stand and saw a couple of tomatoes almost squashed by te man..

"huh?! watch out!! " she said as she stopped te man from walking and picked up te last two tomatoes on te ground...
she stand up again dusted her dress and bow to te men as a sign of greeting. . .
"have a nice day..." she said.

DeletedUser

I saw the commotion. But all I did was gulp down my root beer and watch. It isn't any of my business.
I put a $5 tip on the table and walked outside the saloon....

DeletedUser

James held his revolver tightly. He pulled out a piece of paper. He threw a rock at his partner, Jordan. He motioned his head to the man known as Sam Solo. James pulled out his sawn-off shotgun and motioned his head again to Jordan to "speak" to Sam. James stayed in the shadows of the saloon waiting for to pull the trigger.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon approached Sam pushing a beggar away..

"What do you actually do here?" Jordon asked face to face to Sam

Sam took a step back..

"We have been watching you and all you do is sit here.." Jordon said grabbing ´Sam by the scuff and throwing him down..

DeletedUser

James walked over and held the gun to Sam's head. "You owe our employer a good amount of money. Either pay up by tomorrow morning, or we blow your brains out for dereliction of debt. And don't go try to complain to your sheriff. Im a marshal you see and so is my friend here," James said and smirked. "Now get!!!" James yelled as Jordan threw the man across the street.

Name: James West
Weapon: Knives, cutlass, sawn-off shotgun, Colt Army Model 1860, Winchester model 1873 rifle, and customized small weaponry
Bio: Marshal for the US governement. Bounty Hunter in the employ of Phil Jacobson the IV (Different timeline. For timeline of the different James West's, there will be a new section for that.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

(James it's Jordon you keep forgetting the O :L:L)

"How do we do it.." Jordon said now looking at James smiling watching the confused man now running away.

Out of nowhere a man towering well over 6 ft and was so broad came running towards Jordon throwing him into a wall..

"GET HIM!!!" Jordon yelled at James now pulling out his gun and firing 3 shots faster than a blink hitting the man in the arm who now was leaving a blood trial behind him...

DeletedUser

James fired the sawn-off and the man hit the ground. "Nothing to see here folks. Go back to your business," he said to the crowd. James walked over and checked the man's pulse. "Dead. Jordon, take your donkey and drag this body the the nearby ravine. Drop it in and meet me here. I need a drink," James said with a smile as he walked into the saloon and ordered a double shot of whiskey.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon put the man over his shoulders some people gasped at Jordon's strength

"Move along.." Jordon said as he put the man over his donkey..

Jordon reached the ravine and saw another man.. Injured..

"You ok there Partner?" Jordon said the man passed out..

Jordon and the unconscious guy road back to the saloon and faced James with the unconscious man..

"Found him by the ravine.." Jordon said now taking a shot putting the man on a nearby seat..

DeletedUser

James looked at the man and said,"Looks alive." James looked towards the man's belt to see a marshal badge. "Looks like we got another marshal. The one probably sent before us," James said again. James picked up an empty whiskey bottle and whacked it on the man's head. "Hey you alive their?" James said to the man as he ordered another whiskey.

DeletedUser

I just took a walk outside of the town and stopped. I noticed a few groups of men in Green uniforms. They were setting up a couple of cannons.
"I don't think they're here for a root beer." I mumbled to myself.....

DeletedUser3717

The man mumbled something the collapsed..

Jordon felt his pulse..

"He's dead..." Jordon said now telling the bartender to get people to the body away from them..

Jordon drunk some whisky..

DeletedUser

James looked over down the street. He saw a group of men in green uniforms. "Ahh crap. Looks like Phil coudlnt wait," James said,"Jordon, pick up the man and let's get out of here." James got up and walked to where he and Jordon had tied their horses and James' loyal donkey, Bill.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon crouched picked up the man and put him on his donkey..

"We go now?" Jordon asked hovering his hand over his gun..