Straightly Propaganda Material (Soviet Union Style)

DeletedUser1121

back in the days, when i was playing tribal wars, it was daily routine..
eating tribemates :) so why not continue this fine tradition?

DeletedUser544

lol true
gotta do something with those inactive accounts lol
we had an entire group of people devoted to sitting those accounts, and juggling them because once the enemy found out who had quit, they would always try to get those villages before we could

DeletedUser544

my my I can't believe those stats haven't been deleted lol
how on earth did you guess?

DeletedUser

you posted your id in SOFt forum a year ago and it kind of stuck with me :)

DeletedUser544

did you use the same user name in Tribal wars that you do here?

DeletedUser14029

has ANYONE any idea how -UB- is like these days :)
I will have to get my Precise Breech-loader quick or I gonna miss some of the Kamikaze-Attacks >.<

and I am an amateur in Tribal Wars World 28 North-East corner... logging in a few times a day, 1 village XD

DeletedUser544

yeah that was a lame attack on swee****er the other day; I think they had 12 show up. I got 11xp or something lame like that, but did get a fort fighter medal so it wasn't a total waste I guess

DeletedUser

has ANYONE any idea how -UB- is like these days :)
I will have to get my Precise Breech-loader quick or I gonna miss some of the Kamikaze-Attacks >.<

and I am an amateur in Tribal Wars World 28 North-East corner... logging in a few times a day, 1 village XD
-UB- I think is still standing somehow in the SB regions but they are not that strong really. A few weeks back, some of them went to attack an ETC fort but failed because there were so few in the offensive. I just don't think they are a strong power at this point.

DeletedUser1121

well, a quick search shows that there are 15 towns having the -UB- brnad in their townname.
In total there are 186 members in these towns. having less than 10% show up for a battle is really not that much..

by the way, did you all notice Jdeazy isn't active on this forum anymore: Last Activity: 15-12-2009 07:03 AM

DeletedUser

they are 28 in fact, about 265 members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

that makes no difference - noshows anyway.
and you all should fear, coz if Jdeazy is not appearing on forums it means he's planning something big. possible that spies are all around you right now... hehe

DeletedUser

however only they or their fort allies would know how many of them are actually active,

DeletedUser544

red alert!
battle stations!

I never thought of that. we are all in more danger then we have ever been before. JDeazy has gone silent! what could this entail? what could he be planning?

whatever it is, I'm sure it will shock & awe us all! =)