Straightly Propaganda Material (Soviet Union Style)

DeletedUser

Do i even need to post a reason as to why im posting?
Behave kids.

DeletedUser

Do i even need to post a reason as to why im posting?
Behave kids.

see? hey, i will give you credit for having just locked that Stone chain thread. that thing was overdo. very nice job locking it mate.

i must say, im disappointed. jdeazy may have run out of money. he didn't initiate a fort battle at all with the 2 attacks incoming. how disappointing.

DeletedUser

i must say, im disappointed. jdeazy may have run out of money. he didn't initiate a fort battle at all with the 2 attacks incoming. how disappointing.

This is a secret, so don't tell anyone, but UB actually controls TW and SB. Every single one of our fort attacks is actually a diversion at jdeazy's orders.

DeletedUser1121

now i get it, elmyr is just jdeazy's second account!!

*starts logging a ticket*

DeletedUser14029

Ahem... Is this on? Yes? Very well, I... I am not much of a public speaker, but I'll... I'll do my best.

Fellow citizens! Residents of Lonesome County and Hoof Hearted... by which I mean friendlies, of course, active or otherwise, although I believe there is little need to explain recent developments to our Allies

At any rate... First, as a matter of great urgency, if you find yourself still within the County of Lonesome Hoof Sparta, you are well advised to sign up on defense of a fort at once! By the fastest means available to you. We have finished the Walls in order to give Bonuses to defenders as much as possible. We have also built Towers and Buildings for the forts under-siege.

I repeat, you must defend a fort at once! While there was certainly a great benefit in capturing -TW- and IC-Banks forts, we have detected one rather unfortunate side effect.

It would appear an inevitability that very soon now, the -TW- Alliance's counter-offence will land on Lonesome County soon! On a massive scale that will certainly override Defenders, except to say we might stand a chance if you're joining us.

Therefore, I repeat, sign up to defend a fort at once if not sooner! I cannot state this without enough undue emphasis!

On a lighter note, if you are already in defensive position, I feel obliged to point out that a more fortunate side-effect: the previous successful Defence battles have destroyed the -TW- Alliance's Legend of Invincibility.

Previously, people stay away from Defenders because -TW- was deemed invincible. This is no longer the case. For those so inclined, now would be an excellent time to defy their dominion. Which is to say, in layman's terms, you should give serious consideration to fighting against -TW-, for the revival of challenging fort battles. We must make the most of the time we have, as it is by no means certain how much time we have secured ourselves before -TW- attempt to restore their legend, as they certainly shall.

Since this is in fact the first opportunity we have had to speak openly of the aggressive nature of the -TW- Alliance, there is much ground to cover—and in fact I hope to gather teams of active players in the days ahead. However, for now, we will have to content ourselves with some relatively 'defensive' military actions.

The failures of previous -TW- offensives has had consequences that were not entirely unexpected, although we hardly dare to speak this hope ahead of time. The failed offensives forced a damper on -TW-'s scheme to conquer World 1. Thus, for the time being, I believe that all players should rise up against -TW- to take back what belonged to them.

In short, -TW- will face many uprisings. -TW- forces across World 1 will be isolated, left alone to fight their own battles.

However, this is most likely a temporary state of affairs. As we once learned to our dismay, even a relatively insignificant failure in Defending against -TW- on a small fort gave our enemies propaganda materials which they were able to exploit ever more, as attacker lay siege to forts in greater and great numbers.

In addition to the -TW- force, there are many aggressors still remaining on World 1 who will be doing their utmost to re-establish their reputation and control on forts.

Even so, there is greater reason for hope now than at any time in the past year. We have made, in secret, several tactical advances which we will do our best to deploy in advance of -TW-'s return.

We continue to diligently assemble and train a new generation of Duelers and Fort Fighters.

For what -TW- fear the most is not any tangible fort weapon, but our will, our intellect, our ability to respond selectively and rationally to every fort battle they initiate against us.

We place our firmest hope in the fighting spirit, even knowing how easily it may be shattered. We have all seen Towns & Forts crushed by -TW- Some players have submitted themselves to the -TW- aggressors and taken of their forts, by the military machine.

And those who resisted have met a most terrible fate.

Still, I cannot overstate how important it is that we retain our fighting spirit. Only this will allow us to hold together as we must for their inevitable return...and what is certain to be unimaginable retaliation.

And...oh yes, if you missed any part of this message, it will be on forums until there is no point in being read any longer.

I apologize for any inadvertent errors or omissions. As you can imagine, I have scarcely time to write this, let alone revise -

What's that, Desi? Oh, right.

This has been The Pro100, formerly of Hoof Hearted, now simply a Defender, like all of you, of World 1.

Let me just add to all those who can hear me now, as we struggle out of the shadow of -TW- aggressors, welcome back to the light.

Now...where did I put that Precise Winchester...?

The Editor's Comment: Sorry to pick on -TW- as the aggressors on World 1. You guys are decent and organised folks, but when I write this with the little leisure time that i have, the best (or WAS best, still the best, whatever :)) public enemy of World 1 that came into my mind is -TW- :p This is edited from Dr. Kleiner's speech in Half Life 2: Episode One. It might be crappy to most of you, but please do correct me gently as I am prone to cry when offended XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice speach The Pro100 ! :)
I'll try to write mine as i have some spare time ;)

Dear fellow citizens, dear Freedom lovers!

as you know World 1 is run by TW alliance with the help of subordinates from Wolf, SB and other minor alliances. Fact is each of these alliances could not stand much chance on their own, but under leadership of great TW leaders they have become the most trained, active and brute force in World 1. Make no mistake - there is no force on World 1 which could take a fort from them in direct head to head fort fight.

You may ask yourself what can i do now?

If you havent joined TW alliance already - you can always follow the footsteps of those weak willed brutes who join the strongest pack no matter the morality of it.

You can follow the footsteps of those who became frustrated, bored and disappointed and forget that forts exists or even leave the game.

You can try to hope for luck and play a hero by attacking TW forts from time to time and sacrificing yourself for TW brutes benefit while fighting against 5:1 odds. They like nothing better then this free exp they get from you while they only get a scratch if at all.

Or...

... you can start using your head.

Yes. Your head. First of all i'd like you to understand that TW and its minions can only win ONLY if YOU surrender. The time you stop fighting is the time they win.

Second, you must take away any benefit they get from their 5:1 battles. Make them PAY for holding Your fort. How can you do it? By any means necessary. For example by drawing 120 TW brutes to defend a medium size fort with no attackers sacrificing themselves for them. Yes, thats right - no attackers attacking them.

You dont think its worth? Just count then. For $5000 (attack cost on medium fort) you make 120 enemy soldiers loose 2 - 6+ hours of time just for traveling, not counting fort battle time, unused energy that must be dumped because of need to regenerate at night, real life time thats needed in order to be online during the battle, etc. Even if you count that they are loosing just $100 for each hour they didnt work and traveled and count that it took just 2 hours to travel fort, back and to battle, 120 people lost $24 000 (120ppl x 2hr x $100) not counting experience or items they could have found. And without a single drop of blood.

Let them have your forts, but make them pay dearly for holding them. Make them scream at you, call you names - enjoy the sight whining brutes who do not get a blood from their victims, from you...
And when the time is right and there is only amount of defenders you can over run - do it so. With your advantage in numbers, organization and in spirit.

Good luck on your path to earned victory!

lokiju

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

While there was certainly a great benefit in capturing -TW- and IC-Banks forts, we have detected one rather unfortunate side effect.

It would appear an inevitability that very soon now, the -TW- Alliance's counter-offence will land on Lonesome County soon!

That bit made me wet myself :laugh:

Just to clear one thing up, our main target at this time is not Lonesome Dove, it is the newly formed Rough Riders who seem to be pushing all the buttons at the moment, unfortunately all of your forts seem to contain mixed alliances and some that are being attacked are only being attacked because there is a 'RR' town within it.

Because 'RR' - Rough Riders are a new unit of your joint alliances, they are starting things and because they do not own a fort directly and are only guests there it leaves us with no option but to attack them in retaliation.

DeletedUser544

ohhh so now we all forced TW's hand isn't that nice
never mind the fact that we are all at war; you guys just helped HNS attack fort after fort after fort for 3 weeks straight so think of this as a likely "retaliation" for that =)

you guys have always been the aggressors and I think its funny how short your memories are lol. to try to say "it leaves us with no option but to attack them in retaliation" when like I said above, you have conveniently forgotten to mention the fact that all of TW/SB helped HotNSexy, a SINGLE PERSON, attack WTA, ETC, and LD forts for a long period of time, and continue to help HotNSexy HOLD two of those forts despite the fact that there is no way he could by himself. there was no treaty to end the war between all of our alliances so why would you guys assume there was any sort of "peaceful" period, just because you stopped helping HotNSexy attack us? that defines peace?

DeletedUser9470

ohhh so now we all forced TW's hand isn't that nice
never mind the fact that we are all at war; you guys just helped HNS attack fort after fort after fort for 3 weeks straight so think of this as a likely "retaliation" for that =)

you guys have always been the aggressors and I think its funny how short your memories are lol. to try to say "it leaves us with no option but to attack them in retaliation" when like I said above, you have conveniently forgotten to mention the fact that all of TW/SB helped HotNSexy, a SINGLE PERSON, attack WTA, ETC, and LD forts for a long period of time, and continue to help HotNSexy HOLD two of those forts despite the fact that there is no way he could by himself. there was no treaty to end the war between all of our alliances so why would you guys assume there was any sort of "peaceful" period, just because you stopped helping HotNSexy attack us? that defines peace?

I agree!
roland and his mates are like mary and her little lamb, everyone else are BIG BAD WOLVES!