Storyteller 2

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag

DeletedUser618

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the

DeletedUser14280

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying,"

DeletedUser13682

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying, "Marry me, please?"

DeletedUser618

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying, "Marry me, please?"

Sally Squirrel replied,

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying, "Marry me, please?", Sally Squirrel replied," Only if

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying, "Marry me, please?", Sally Squirrel replied," Only if you do all

fossil1999

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his beautiful Swedish flag, whispered to the squirrel in his pocket, saying, "Marry me, please?", Sally Squirrel replied," Only if you do all the work for