Storyteller 2

DeletedUser14280

Okay, new game!
Or possibly old, I haven't checked, but I'm fairly sure that for some reason, this hasn't been done recently.

Oh, hey, it has been done before.
Dazzy did a storyteller thread where you add on three words to the story.
You can find that one on the last page of Games.

So, why haven't I brought back that thread?
Well, two reasons:
1. Mine was the last post (fart in public), and it'd be rude to double post.
2. I think we can have a different rule with this one.

So, the point of this game is, write a story.
It can be silly or serious, although I suspect that with you lot around it'll be silly.

The special rule is, you only add a number of words to the story equal to the last digit of the page that you're on.

For example, on page 1, you only add one word.
On page 2, you'll add two words each time.
On page 67 (if we get that far), you'll add 7 words, since 7 is the last digit.
Hopefully you've got the idea.

Okay, starting, now.

-----=====-----=====-----

Today

DeletedUser13682

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed

DeletedUser14280

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into

(2nd page coming up! Make them 2 words!)

DeletedUser13682

(it's still page one for me)

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the

DeletedUser14280

(Okay...new plan. Add a number of words equal to the 10s digit of your post +1.)
(I'll take 3 words just this once, is that okay? We should be on 2.)

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far.

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday,

DeletedUser14280

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of

DeletedUser13682

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that

DeletedUser14280

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated

DeletedUser

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly

DeletedUser13682

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted,

DeletedUser14280

Today, however, was unusually cloudy. Normally, rain never burrowed into the dirt this far. But yesterday, the exact amount of wildflowers that were incinerated were amazingly low. Ted, raising his

(Three words next.)