Story: The 13th Commandment

Red Falcon

Note to anyone who posts in this thread: This is a STORY not an RPG.

There once was a man named Gold Diggo, who was met by God Almighty one day. Gold Diggo asked him:

"My Lord, why have you come before me?"

And God answered:

"My son, I am bestowing a special gift unto you. You are now impervious to all noobs, large, small, strong, and weak. Your mission is to seek out those noobs and tell them there is a new commandment to be followed. And that commandment is: Thou shall not act in a noob-like manner!"

And so ever since that day, Gold Diggo has been seeking out noobs. Most of them were outlaws or bandits who were either kicked from their town, or faced expulsion from their town, due to breaching the rules of those towns.

One day, Gold Diggo came across a group of men, claming to be the strongest men in the history of the Wild West. And Gold Diggo asked them:

"Prove your strength to me and face me in a duel!"

And they answered unto him:

"We'll face you all right! And you're only one man! We outnumber you 10 to 1! We've got this duel in the bag!"

There was a moment of standing silence, before Gold Diggo said:

"If you think you can all defeat me, then by all means, you may have the first attack."

The 10 men roared with laugher and then one of them took out a broken clay jug. That man said to Gold Diggo:

"I'll bet I can knock you out, simply by throwing this here clay jug at your head!"

And Gold Diggo answered:

"Go on ahead!"

And so the man threw the clay jug at Diggo's head with all his might. But Gold Diggo happened to be carrying his trusty Push Dagger with him. He took it out and with a flick of his wrist, he thrust the dagger into the clay jug, instantly shattering it. The men were shocked beyond belief.

"Whoa! He managed to break the thrown jug with only his dagger!" one of the men said.

"I believe it is MY turn to attack now." said Gold Diggo.

Gold Diggo then charged at his first attacker head-on with his push dagger. The man staggered back in fear, thinking that Gold Diggo would thrust his dagger into the man's chest. But instead of doing this, Gold Diggo merely punched the man in his gut with the fist in which he held the dagger. The man groaned in pain and then passed out.

"Right then. Does anyone else want to try an attack on me?" Gold Diggo asked.

Two more men stepped forward. They each took out a broken wine bottle.

"You may have beaten that simpleton, but we have even stronger weapons! This time, you'll go down, buster!" they said to Gold Diggo.

But Gold Diggo merely shrugged indifferently.

"Have at it." he replied.

The two men, livid with anger threw their broken wine bottles at his head. But Gold Diggo had another weapon on him...His trusty wooden club. he took it out and with just two swipes of his arm, the two bottles shattered...One after the other. The men were again shocked beyond belief.

"Whoa! Increadible! This guy actually broke both thrown bottles with only two swings of that wooden club of his!"

"And now it is MY turn again." Gold Diggo answered.

He ran full-speed at the two men and with just two swipes of his fist, he clocked them both in the face, knocking them out cold.

"Just what are you trying to prove here, old man!?" one of the angry men yelled to Gold Diggo.

And Gold Diggo answered:

"I am on a holy mission."

And the man asked:

"Oh really? And what would that be?"

And Gold Diggo responded:

"I was told by God to spread a very important message around. And in case you have not heard the news, there are now 13 Commandments." Gold Diggo loudly proclaimed.

"What? 13 Commandments?" one man asked.

Gold Diggo nodded and said:

"That's right. And the 13th Commandment is the most important one of them all! The 13 Commandment is...Thou shall not act in a noob-like manner!"

Again, the remaining men roared with laughter. One man said:

"You're bluffing! There is no 13th Commandment! Your claim is utter stupidity! And now, we're gonna take the kid-gloves off! This time, you're finished!" one man shouted at Gold Diggo.

But again, Gold Diggo shrugged.

"Oh well. If you insist on acting in such a noob-like manner, then there is no way that God will ever save you. Why don't three of you come at me all at once?" Diggo asked in a challenging tone.

Three of the men stepped forward and took out broken whiskey bottles.

"If we throw these at you, there's no way you'll be able to shatter all three of them at once!" one of the three men proclaimed.

And all at once, the three men each threw their broken whiskey bottle at Gold Diggo. He smirked and with a single swipe of his own hand, he managed to shatter all three of the wine bottles at once. The four remaining men were utterly shocked beyond belief.

"Incredible! No! Impossible! There's no way he could have struck down all three of those bottles without his hand getting all cut up!"

And it was true. Gold Diggo's hand didn't have a single scratch on it. The four remaining men all took out clubs with nails.

"That's it!" one of them said. "This time, we're gonna take you down, buster! There's no way you're gonna stop us this time!"

And that's when Gold Diggo got mad. He said unto them:

"All 10 of you have broken the 13th and most important commandment of all: And once again, that commandment is: Thou shall not act in a noob-like manner! I may have shown you mercy before. But now..."

Gold Diggo then took out his strongest weapon...Athos' Foil. And then he said unto them:

"This time, I shall show no mercy to you! Because not only have you broken the 13th Commandment once or twice, but you have broken it three times in a row! And neither I nor God shall forgive those sorry fools like you who repeatedly break the 13th Commandment!"

And then all at once, the four men yelled as they charged head-on at Gold Diggo. Gold Diggo spun around on the spot, slicing them in the mid-section of their torsos with his foil. He then leapt nimbly into the air and spun a second time in mid-air. And as he did this, he sliced through their chests a second time, then landed perfectly as the men screamed in pain before falling to the ground, passed out in a circle around Gold Diggo.

Gold Diggo let out a grunt of disgust, but at the same time, there seemed to be a smirk upon his face. He gave a twirl of his prized foil, then slid it smoothly back into its sheath attached to the belt of his fancy leather pants. And all the while, two other men were watching Gold Diggo. But instead of having him on their bounty list, they seemed rather impressed with Gold Diggo's superior dueling skills. They were both Native American men, but of two different cultures. One of the men, Red Falcon turned to the other man, Lone Ranger. And Red Falcon said unto him:

"That man standing down there in that town of outlaws is no less than amazing. Is he not...Lone Ranger?"

Lone Ranger said nothing, but merely gave a quick nod. And so ever since that day, no one else ever dared to challenge Gold Diggo. For he was the Official Keeper of the 13th Commandment, as passed unto him by God Almighty...Amen

The End

Diggo11

Wow lol I'm honoured!

I'll rep you when I get the chance again (rep/neg you too many times).

Lets hope Denisero isn't in the next story or I will look pretty stupid...

DeletedUser5046

Wow lol I'm honoured!

remember tis have a sequel ....so we have to wait.... :D

DeletedUser

Brilliant!

Three of the men stepped forward and took out broken whiskey bottles.

"If we throw these at you, there's no way you'll be able to shatter all three of them at once!" one of the three men proclaimed.

And all at once, the three men each threw their broken whiskey bottle at Gold Diggo. He smirked and with a single swipe of his own hand, he managed to shatter all three of the wine bottles at once. The four remaining men were utterly shocked beyond belief.

Thought they were whiskey!

DeletedUser

Wow lol I'm honoured!

Alright everybody, this is the first time I step foot in this room and I see my name. What is going on? :p

DeletedUser

nice thread if you cant read this read this

:bandit:Now Can You Read It? hu hu?:p i know Gem is going to change this post =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Lol, Elymr is the new meany in this board :p

Alright everybody, this is the first time I step foot in this room and I see my name. What is going on? :p
Hehe :laugh:

Gold Diggo says, "You may have the first attack." So Denisero pulls out her Colt Buntline and aims it at Diggo. She shoots but Gold Diggo uses his Dodging Skill to avoid the bullet. Again she shoots but Diggo's Reflex saves him once more. Denisero shoots one more time and blasts Gold Diggo to pieces. She then remarks, "These noob hunters are so lol."

:eek:

@ Red Falcon: Is there a sequel coming?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5046

Lol, Elymr is the new meany in this board :p

Hehe :laugh:

Gold Diggo says, "You may have the first attack." So Denisero pulls out her Colt Buntline and aims it at Diggo. She shoots but Gold Diggo uses his Dodging Skill to avoid the bullet. Again she shoots but Diggo's Reflex saves him once more. Denisero shoots one more time and blasts Gold Diggo to pieces. She then remarks, "These noob hunters are so lol."

:eek:

@ Red Falcon: Is there a sequel coming?

idk..but i guess tis will look better if it was an RPG than a readable story. . .(tat's what i thought when i read te quote)