Stopping noobs messaging you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10514

Hi,
Im Rank 2 and i have recieved LOADS of messages about people asking me if they an join my town when i make 1 which will be made within 24hours hopefully, if i have enough energy. But i put an advert about a town in my profile, with certain things on, people in top 100 can ask at the start. But noobs keep asking, and asking and asking is there any way to stop all noobs asking? I put them as maybe on my profile so they stop pestering me if they keep asking over and over but it really is annoying!

Regards
Martyhur
Soon to be Rank 1 :)

DeletedUser

Well you'll have to deal with it. Maybe you shouldn't be ranked number 2 if you don't want people messaging you.

Bobbyfreddy3

'As likely to be number 1 as martyhur'

DeletedUser

maybe u shud change ur profile saying.."not going to find any town"...lol :D

DeletedUser

Well you'll have to deal with it. Maybe you shouldn't be ranked number 2 if you don't want people messaging you.

Thats why I don't buy premium to stop myself from being up there early on. Id respond to some, but considering its early, id ask for peoples experience on other worlds.

But if you really dont want to talk to them, The Block person tool might work.

DeletedUser10514

Bobbyfreddy3

'As likely to be number 1 as martyhur'

as much chance as me hey? look again

DeletedUser

have you thought of looking up some of these so called noobs on other worlds?

maybe what you think is a noob is an experienced player from other worlds that know what they are doing and would like to help build your town up.

I know I am rank 1103 but no way am I a noob. (got a guy on 6,7, and 8)

I think your standards are a bit high if I do say so my self. I think the people that are in the top 100 would rather start there own town then join another town.

DeletedUser10514

have you thought of looking up some of these so called noobs on other worlds?

maybe what you think is a noob is an experienced player from other worlds that know what they are doing and would like to help build your town up.

I know I am rank 1103 but no way am I a noob. (got a guy on 6,7, and 8)

I think your standards are a bit high if I do say so my self. I think the people that are in the top 100 would rather start there own town then join another town.

i got 3 people in top 100 already

DeletedUser

Usually if you put something in your profile like "I have a town, don't invite me. I do not respond to messages asking for help" that will cut down on alot of the unwanted stuff.

DeletedUser

Usually if u make a thread like this, i get bored and spam ur inbox daily :p

DeletedUser

It's funny that people are obsessing over ranks right now. You might be number 1 right now but wait until people get going then you could just be another forgotten egomaniac. Build your character, have fun. Acting rude to people in the first two days of the world could come back to haunt you.

DeletedUser

he is just bragging that he is(was) number 1!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

Better yet, tell them Elmyr knows way more about the game than anybody and loves helping noobs.

DeletedUser

lol. Yep, I dare you. Let's see how many people we can get to do that :D

DeletedUser13388

Pls,pls,pls,pls can i join your town ? Pls,pls,pls... ;)

How can you start such a stupid thread :D

Yo uare searching some popularity or what ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.