Still waiting

DeletedUser

C'mon you developers we want our medals.

We have been waitig quite a bit and i think you guys have forgot about us:( How sad!
All you care about is W6 cos it's GM. Remember the Tex/Mex war on the game y'known, W4.

DeletedUser1121

We would like to give you the medals you earned if we could.
The problem is that the function to give random medals isn't implemented yet.

DeletedUser22685

Like I said in-game: we haven't forgot about you, we just don't like you.

Pankreas PorFavor

I just wanted to post something to prove that w4 forum isn't dead, just like w4 isn't dead. It's just in deep coma :p

Thank you for the medals, they are beautiful! :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 1278415

Oh why not stir the pot. Let the mods know that people on w4 still remember the Texan cause.

We can forget the Alamo already, just Remember the Medals! is the new war cry!

Pankreas PorFavor

ah yes... if I could move to a new world with that medal on my chest...
or just give us a custom made item (like promised to people with zillions of friendship points).
give us a mexican/texan flag to put in the product slot, something to have in battle instead of a fireworks rocket. or something else similar to that....... nothing fancy that would give us an advantage compared to other players, just a souvenir...
there are ways Inno could keep a promise, question is - do they want to?

Deleted User - 1278415

I think the mod staff was supposed to get the ability to put special items into the game... and that was proven with the April Fools Day items named after mods.

So how about giving out white flags to everyone... wouldnt be too hard to change out the red prospect flag and then give it to everyone who was part of the Tex vs Mex GM event.

a simple +2 to fort attack/defenses when equipped.

Then give an achievement for doing X amount of fort battles during the Tex Mex event

Just an idea... and it would shut us old timers up that participated in it oh so many moons ago.

DeletedUser

I think the mod staff was supposed to get the ability to put special items into the game... and that was proven with the April Fools Day items named after mods.

Nope, the devs had to add them. I had assumed it was just done in the translations.

DeletedUser

Waiting time is over. Reports are in my profile for proof:

Thank you for your participation in the Tex/Mex event Category - Spokesperson- award premium chest
Thank you for your participation in the Tex/Mex Event. Category - Generals and Leaders - award premium chest

Didn't open chests yet, but thank you for this.

btw, Fylja got this:
Thank you for your participation in the Tex/Mex event. Category - Top 3 Texan battle participants – award 2 premium chests

I wonder who other top 3 participants were on both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Texas
klondike kodi
slipery elm
Fylja

Mexican
Freeman fighter
miamimoon
John Colt

DeletedUser

I guess you'll just have to find another elm to accept his reward.

DeletedUser

And here comes third report
Thank you for your participation in the Tex/Mex event. Category - Texan Fighter – award premium chest

I guess lot of people will be getting premium chests with this one.

DeletedUser

I would have done it if I'd known they'd be throwing around premium chests. :p

DeletedUser

Texas
klondike kodi
slipery elm
Fylja and Jim Bowie

Mexican
Freeman fighter
miamimoon
John Colt

Actually there is a correction to be made here. There was a tie with Fylja for that spot. So one more player shares that category and that is Jim Bowie/Good Feather.

Also just so everyone understands how this works, the premium chests are only going to players who fought 10 or more battles during the event. Players who participated in 1-9 battles are receiving participation awards of 3 steel chests. Since this was a fort battle event, there are no awards for players who did not participate in at least one of the battles.

Last edited by a moderator: