Steeling town

DeletedUser27061

Player Erre have tricked me...he convinced me to make him a town founder so he can help me in fort battles bu he kicked me out from town and take it by orders of !
Is this illegal in this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's illegal but a bit hateful your welcome in my town if you need one?

DeletedUser

That is actually horrible- I can't belive some1 is so greedy in a game
Really sorry 4 u and hope you can sort it out!

Mod Op

DeletedUser

I'll head over them and ko some people. I am only one person though.

DeletedUser

I'll go there and cause them some trouble, hate when ppl steal towns.

DeletedUser

I think we all agree even though some of us are on different sides I will gladly fight along side of to at least make these player game life not so fun..To everyone who has responded in this thread my upmost respect to you all

DeletedUser

I will be there late today or early tomorrow I will hit who I can in one town then alternate to the other after I fell I have accomplished as much as I can. Probably do that for a week or so since I have nothing else to do.

DeletedUser

why dont we put a bounty on them all- to encourage outsiders to go and take them out?

p.s. I think i am one of the first from Briscoe with a bount on me :D

DeletedUser

sorry for u bulekowsky mate.... we would gladly give u a spot in SS. send me in game mail if needed.
And I will duel them and if I win... then send them a mail writing "For what u have done with bulekowsky"

Cheers......

DeletedUser

Ally of bulekowsky here.

Clarified with Sidd11 and Erre. Sidd11 did suggest that Erre go help bulekowsky's town, but it was entirely Erre that stole the town. Sidd did not want to backstab us.
From what Sidd tells me, and it seems to be true, Sidd from Dust Devils is no longer connected with Erre for this backstabbing.

It is Erre that we should go after.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ally of bulekowsky here.

Clarified with Sidd11 and Erre. Sidd11 did suggest that Erre go help bulekowsky's town, but it was entirely Erre that stole the town. Sidd did not want to backstab us.
From what Sidd tells me, and it seems to be true, Sidd from Dust Devils is no longer connected with Erre for this backstabbing.

It is Erre that we should go after.

Then sid need to invite original owner and put things right

DeletedUser27061

I got my old town back

Please stop dueling the poor ! He had enough! Thank you all for support on this! I learned my lession so as he did!

Cheers mates