Starting a town.

DeletedUser

Looking for other players to start a town with. Must be active, loyal, intelligent and aggressive. I already have a town name and logo.

1) Vos
2) Martyhur
3) Jaxier
4) Latigo Kid
5) upanator

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How?

How did you created that picture of your character? The one with your dualwins and losses...etc...?

DeletedUser

Go to your profile in-game and click on signature at the top of the page.

DeletedUser

Sure, we can be co-founders. I already have a name in mind. PM me and we can discuss it.

DeletedUser

i would like to join im probely going to be a very agrrisive firearms duler play in worlds,2,3,4,6 and seven in two top 6 towns in both of them if you'll have me im in

DeletedUser

Alright, cool. Once the server opens, we'll get everyone rallied up.

DeletedUser

Martyhur and I are co-founding a town. I've edited my original post with the list of players interested in joining.

DeletedUser

Hey, you guys should get ONLY builders to join the first 5 spots.

This way here you can get the town up a little faster. Build the Hotel first so you can rest, then the residence so the rest of us can join. No point in a dueler like me getting into the town first, no one to duel and I'll just do jobs till I can join.

DeletedUser

i'd be interested. i'm pretty sure i'll be a worker in this world, focusing mainly on building.

DeletedUser

what do you mean?if you wish to join a town contact town founder but there are no towns in this world yet

But at this time there are no towns founded. I had looked up both Vos and Martyhur and haven't found them in the world. I was able to get in contact with Jaxier. I didn't know if Vos or Martyhur were goin by different names for some strange reason.

DeletedUser

But at this time there are no towns founded. I had looked up both Vos and Martyhur and haven't found them in the world. I was able to get in contact with Jaxier. I didn't know if Vos or Martyhur were goin by different names for some strange reason.

of course there aren`t any towns founded cause it this world just started and nobody can gather 300$ in 3 hours
first town will probably be founded in 2-3 days

DeletedUser

of course there aren`t any towns founded cause it this world just started and nobody can gather 300$ in 3 hours
first town will probably be founded in 2-3 days

Hmmm, that's pretty much what i was saying, there are no town's founded, you told me to get ahold of the town founder, being there are no towns how can i do that??

Looks to me like you just like to reply to ppl's post to see yourself talk. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, that's pretty much what i was saying, there are no town's founded, you told me to get ahold of the town founder, being there are no towns how can i do that??

Looks to me like you just like to reply to ppl's post to see yourself talk. :laugh:

you think you`re smart but please carefully read post#16
who has written it first ha?lol

DeletedUser

plz PM me im intrested in joing, i wana be builder/repairer.... im gona try donate wana be the best town