RP Discussion Stalingrad

DeletedUser

Due to some recent requests (read: nagging), the discussion on the Stalingrad sequel to WWII Squad Command: Dunkirk has been moved here. I already have pretty much the whole thing planned out, but if you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

DeletedUser

*Ahem* I can nag if you want me too...That was just me expressing my opinion both forcefully and enthusiastically aswell as the need too. :p

DeletedUser

Due to some recent requests (read: nagging), the discussion on the Stalingrad sequel to WWII Squad Command: Dunkirk has been moved here. I already have pretty much the whole thing planned out, but if you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

Might be good Role Play, Sensing a little foul humour .... overall 6/10

*Ahem* I can nag if you want me too...That was just me expressing my opinion both forcefully and enthusiastically aswell as the need too. :p

Execllent Use of grammer if not slightly off topic leaving you with an 8/10

What am I judging you may ask? well... I guess we will never know...

In my opion I wouldn't mind a war one (sorry Coram ;) ) becuase I havn't joined many... no World War ones in fact...

DeletedUser

In that case, I guess much of the point of this thread is seeing who will join. We have Macky and myself so far. I reckon tigermite will join if he starts sticking around.

DeletedUser

Meh, it depends what it is about, no probs Macky. If it soemthing resoanbly new, or soemthign i fancy then i'll join, i'll let you know when i see some actual ideas popping up.

Deleted User - 819397

Meh, it depends what it is about, no probs Macky. If it soemthing resoanbly new, or soemthign i fancy then i'll join, i'll let you know when i see some actual ideas popping up.
I second the "I'll decide when the ideas become more concrete"...I don't want to commit to something I'll end up hating...although I likely won't hate it regardless...it just might not be the kind of thing I want to sign up for.

DeletedUser

even though, i was originally going to to the stalingrad thread. i'm fine with you doing it kith. (you doing it also means i'm free to research the third RP in the series. i'll gladly join it though.):)

DeletedUser

Thanks tigermite. Like I said, I guess it'll be sort of like Dunkirk with the squad command format, just with more freedom to respawn if a squad is eliminated. Also, I think we should include an option to change sides. Don't worry about the history of the battle if you don't know, I'll cover that in the intro.

That said, I should be able to set it up sometime in the next few days, but most likely not today.

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Cos' o like you i'll try out for it, i suppose i should be more supportive and atleast try and learn, considering this histroy is to do with my own family and friend history, go on i'll give it a go. XP

DeletedUser

Hmm, well i knwo quite a lot of intresting people, a few are related to, or know of someone that was in the events listed above, i do not wish to tell you anymore, one because i don't know it all, two because i don't really feel comfortable, but i do know one of my own family members helped to sink the famous:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_battleship_Bismarck

And that is no lie, of course it seems pretty far fetched to me, but i met him and was privaledged to, although he is no longer wiht us, he was the greatest Great-grandfather i know of, and i do miss him. :L

Anyways, that is a diffrent story, the only reason i mentioned it was because i do not know of anyone currently in my own family that was DIRECTLY related to this subject.