St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

Kidd Kalypso

I guess pushing is legal as long as you are gaining an advantage by losing the duel.

I think you are missing my point. How is dueling someone with a bible( which has zero damage) in order to lose to lower ones duel level not considered a push? You are effectively losing on purpose and pushing duel experience on others that may not wish their own duel levels to increase.

But I am sure that is one of many workarounds I have always been puzzled about here. Just like inno s can not be bothered to release a bug free quest or be bothered to even run text through a free spell check program.

Dilligan

The banner at the bottom of the Union Pacific Shop says the sale has 1d 14h remaining, but none of the Coins or Clover items are available to be bought as its all "Sold Out".

Abydos1

This is what happens if you try to hold the golden clover quests till next year...they all expired other than the daily one. :hmf:

Attachments

• clover quests expired.png
    clover quests expired.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 15

Ripwise

I wrote more than once to support that i am being dueled by people that hold bibles and that the one dueling me is losing on purpose(lowering his duel level) and on the other side is raising mine and more than once i got the answer that it is a legitimate game mechanic. I lowered my duel level trough potions for which i payed and then you have such a loophole, how can that be legal?

I think you are missing my point. How is dueling someone with a bible( which has zero damage) in order to lose to lower ones duel level not considered a push? You are effectively losing on purpose and pushing duel experience on others that may not wish their own duel levels to increase.

But I am sure that is one of many workarounds I have always been puzzled about here. Just like inno s can not be bothered to release a bug free quest or be bothered to even run text through a free spell check program.

From the rules: Pushing refers to an exploitative use of the game to provide experience/cash/items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel or bounty or Fort Battle or Adventure to achieve an organized outcome and provide or obtain inordinate amounts of experience/cash/items/veteran points.

Pushing - so if I told you before I dueled you that I was going to lose to you on purpose in order to give you experience, then it would be considered a push because it is prearranged and I'm going to provide you with experience. Selecting a random char to duel and lose on purpose is not specifically pushing because it is not prearranged. Additionally, since I am the char dueling and losing, my goal is to lower my duel experience, my focus is not on your benefit. However, if you told me to duel you and lose on purpose in order for you to gain experience, then it would be pushing. (I think)

It's also weird because they specify (achieve an organized outcome) AND (provide/obtain inordinate amounts of blah blah). So if a char does a prearranged duel, but doesn't achieve an inordinate amount of blah blah, there is no <AND> fulfilled.

So, is Inno saying:
  • pushing = prearranged duel where i lose holding $20million = a prearranged outcome and a lot of money to the char I dueled
  • not pushing = prearranged duel where lose holding $0 = prearranged duel but no inordinate amount of anything gained
Also, what does inordinate mean in the context of the game? $20million is a bit of cash in real life, but I know a lot of chars have millions of dollars.

There were 2 chars in world12 that did a prearranged duel circa 2011 to try to figure out inno's dueling formula. There were banned, temporarily, but I don't know for how long.