St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

This events are already nightmarish for players with high dueling level. They usually have only couple of targets, so using debuffs is obligatory. I have 6-7 targets available right now on Juarez, and I can't put a bounty at any of them. Inno obviously didn't think about that scenario.

You can lower your duel level down to 150, however

30 quest cap is old problem, no point to discuss abut it.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get around the 30 quest cap. This is the point to discuss because there is no alternative.

It was your choice to get your duel level to whatever it is, and you can also choose to lower it back down to char level.

PrancingPurplePony

I'm not a dueler, so I don't see the bounty problem, if you want to complete the quest to put a bounty on someone, it doesn't have to be someone you can duel.
yes i realize you can't collect your money back and maybe there isn't anyone with a bounty you can fight, so like the previous poster said, lower your dueling level if you want to duel.
my problem with the bounty protection is that if I want to put a bounty on someone who has dueled me, I can't because they have days of protection. I'd rather put a bounty on someone that dueled me, than some unknown person to be attacked by someone else.

zvrndo

You can lower your duel level down to 150, however

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get around the 30 quest cap. This is the point to discuss because there is no alternative.

It was your choice to get your duel level to whatever it is, and you can also choose to lower it back down to char level.
You missed my point. Bounty protection is biggest issue! Yes , everyone can lower DL, and find more targets, but what's the point of targets when you can't put a bounty on them???

zvrndo

I'm not a dueler, so I don't see the bounty problem, if you want to complete the quest to put a bounty on someone, it doesn't have to be someone you can duel.
yes i realize you can't collect your money back and maybe there isn't anyone with a bounty you can fight, so like the previous poster said, lower your dueling level if you want to duel.
my problem with the bounty protection is that if I want to put a bounty on someone who has dueled me, I can't because they have days of protection. I'd rather put a bounty on someone that dueled me, than some unknown person to be attacked by someone else.
The quests aren't about putting bounty on someone ( except 1 quest ), they are about dueling and KO-ng people with the bounty, and there is a tons of them . . Randomly putting bounty on someone wont solve the issue.

Ripett

Did the event finished? It said it will last until 31st, but all the quests are gone from quest givers...

Abydos1

Did the event finished? It said it will last until 31st, but all the quests are gone from quest givers...

Did you complete the questline to get the 'St. Patrick 2021' Achievement (Find 290 golden clovers during St. Patrick event.) and the pot of gold?

After I did this all the questlines disappeared including the ones I completed but didn't finish and the FF ones I was working on for the week: Experience gained in fort battles: 6845/12000, Fort battle completed: 4/7, Duels won: 2/2, Found items during jobs: 10/10 :-(

This is really frustrating since I know this will be offered again next year and storing some more golden clovers (I have 5 leftover) is what I hoped to achieve before the end of this miserable grinding dual/duel/dull event. :hmf:

PrancingPurplePony

Do you have any of the exchange quests [the ones to exchange clovers for the clothes] open? Or did you close or not accept some to have room to do other things until you were ready.
The event listing says ' In order to be able to access them, you need to have at least one quest accepted from the 5 exchange quests. If you close all of them, you cannot collect more clovers. '

Lt96

I am told that that any extra golden clovers you have collected disappear when you finish, so there isn't any point in collecting extra. Anyone who can confirm/deny?
If that is how it is intended to work, it would have been nice to be informed... Since i know many players trying to collect extra, thinking they could be used next year.

Abydos1

I am told that that any extra golden clovers you have collected disappear when you finish, so there isn't any point in collecting extra. Anyone who can confirm/deny?
If that is how it is intended to work, it would have been nice to be informed... Since i know many players trying to collect extra, thinking they could be used next year.

Well, if that's the case people like me who closed the quest earlier wouldn't get screwed as much as those that continue to the end but I have a feeling it does carry over...nevertheless we'll just have to do this all over again next year how fun and maybe some green beer to collect as well like Dub said earlier. :'P

Sjeesje

It was mentioned before the event even started that when you finish all the exchange quests you wouldn't be able to collect any more clovers. If the players who actually read the announcement carefully get punished for not completing the exchange quests immediately by deleting the extra clovers collected at the end, it would be pretty ridiculous. However I don't think that they will get deleted, otherwise they would've disabled collecting more than 290

Abydos1

It was mentioned before the event even started that when you finish all the exchange quests you wouldn't be able to collect any more clovers. If the players who actually read the announcement carefully get punished for not completing the exchange quests immediately by deleting the extra clovers collected at the end, it would be pretty ridiculous. However I don't think that they will get deleted, otherwise they would've disabled collecting more than 290

Yeah, well they didn't really put up a big warning for this in fact most of us prolly made sure we got the right gender of the incomplete set instead and now we are screwed till next year as usual...Thanks a lot! :roll:

Attachments

• clover quests.png
    clover quests.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 12

Al35ul

If you end up with extra Golden Clovers in your inventory after obtaining all 5 of the new items and completing the quests, these should not disappear from your inventory. As already mentioned, if you close the exchanging quests, all of the repeatable quests will disappear as well.

kuro...can the moderators consider digging another awesomia fort with coin rewards?
The Fort Battles are dug based on a pre-created schedule. Unfortunately, we cannot dig them every day (or almost every day) but we are trying to make sure everyone can participate in at least one Fort Battle per week :) (as we are aware they tend to get filled out quite quickly).

Last edited:

Ripwise

KO Cooldown should also be turned off during the event since 24 hours on KO doesnt leave much time next day to finish any duel quests.

Bounty protection is also annoying.

Lowering duel level in a way to lose duels is imho loophole game mechanic since they introduced duel level potions. Also, why would someone lose duels on purpose to lower duel level? Beats the point of being a dueler meaning that so much losing makes you a loser, not a dueler. Example would be hurting yourself on purpose to get sick leave!

DeletedUser15368

I guess pushing is legal as long as you are gaining an advantage by losing the duel.

Otherwise we would all be banned for self-KOing to be fair, which actually has severe negative effects on the available duel targets but whatever.

It's ironic that a duelling task is hardest to complete when you're primarily a dueller, but at least Inno know that PvP, as defunct as it is, is important now.

Last edited by a moderator: