St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

Ranger-Schwartz

Well, I guess they have decided to not give clovers for the Awesomia mod digs... :roll:
Hello my bro. I think (and I have not started yet so perhaps someone who is doing the new 2021 quests can confirm) but if you do the initial quest under Henry in the saloon....you then get golden clovers at forts...but i may be wrong. I hope to start the new 2021 event but there is so much now with coins and Green sky.

NovaStar

hey, 2 events running, might as well start the traveling fair too! we didn't have yet enough to do already, right?

too many events/quests = customer burnout = fewer players participating

Depending on what world you are in,...they did

What's the saying? Ask and ye shall receive?

spankysmagicpiano

I'm not even looking at the clovers, I'm concentrating on the coins from last year. No point in spreading myself too thin. TBH, I can't keep up, coins, clovers, numerous daily quests, numerous weekly quests, fort battle, travelling fair. I'm thinking of sitting them all out shortly.

Dubjean

This may be great for those that are still quarantined at home and therefore have lots of free time to do all this but did you ever try it out for the person who has a normal amount of free time to play a game? Not only is there not enough hours in a day to do much but there is not enough space for quests so you have to delete others, then the quests don't remain up and if you miss clicking it because it disappears for a day then you lose out due to timing, and some of the options are ridiculous as noted by others. This is another way to have people spend money on nuggets because the sets that have been coming out are such a mixed bag that nobody is buying. It was bad enough last year with the coin dailies but adding clovers on top of it is horrible. Are we going to have coins, clovers, and green beer next year?

NovaStar

This may be great for those that are still quarantined at home and therefore have lots of free time to do all this but did you ever try it out for the person who has a normal amount of free time to play a game? Not only is there not enough hours in a day to do much but there is not enough space for quests so you have to delete others, then the quests don't remain up and if you miss clicking it because it disappears for a day then you lose out due to timing, and some of the options are ridiculous as noted by others. This is another way to have people spend money on nuggets because the sets that have been coming out are such a mixed bag that nobody is buying. It was bad enough last year with the coin dailies but adding clovers on top of it is horrible. Are we going to have coins, clovers, and green beer next year?

Please, don't give them more ideas, Dub

Abydos1

3rd Batch: GOLD COINS as reward for winners and losers

We are checking if Gold Clovers can be given but for now there will be only coins.

Oh wow so there is doubt that there will be clovers for the Awesomia mod digs...

Kidd Kalypso

Typical inno modus operandi, why are y'all even suprised?
I am personally waiting on something to be released that is bug free........

Artem124

what would be more interesting is when ever Inno digs a awesomia battle... they can also apply orders of what to do on each side.. to make it interesting

Abydos1

Forget all that crap whoever said this is the burnout event couldn't be more right and I'm not even doing any bit of the coin one since I finished the set last year after much grinding just to have them throw another event this year that won't even get us the full set while working even harder with these quests that are timed and don't come back after I spent so much time finishing them...so far this year has been a bust for events but this one just takes the cake for sure! Also, please stop trying to get us to play crapventures...just admit it was a failed experiment and let it go.

Pankreas PorFavor

while working even harder with these quests that are timed and don't come back

I'm not sure what you mean, but they do come back. if you didn't manage to complete something, but you did the job/duel/ff - wait a few days and the quest will be back and you can finish it then, and even accept it again.

on the other hand, I am bothered with a quest where you need to deposit $1000 in the bank. this works only if you are a member of a town. if you are townless and deposit the money in a foreign bank - it doesn't count. if you join a town and deposit the cash - quest can be completed. not cool.

zvrndo

My biggest issue related to this event are bounty protections. Since this is primary dueling and fortfighting event, bounty protections should be removed while events like this running. This events are already nightmarish for players with high dueling level. They usually have only couple of targets, so using debuffs is obligatory. And even when they lower DL, they cannot find enough targets to finish dueling quests, simply because you cannot put a bounty on a player who had bounty and has been KO-d few days before. I have 6-7 targets available right now on Juarez, and I can't put a bounty at any of them. Inno obviously didn't think about that scenario. 30 quest cap is old problem, no point to discuss abut it.

CritEater

My biggest issue related to this event are bounty protections. Since this is primary dueling and fortfighting event, bounty protections should be removed while events like this running. This events are already nightmarish for players with high dueling level. They usually have only couple of targets, so using debuffs is obligatory. And even when they lower DL, they cannot find enough targets to finish dueling quests, simply because you cannot put a bounty on a player who had bounty and has been KO-d few days before. I have 6-7 targets available right now on Juarez, and I can't put a bounty at any of them. Inno obviously didn't think about that scenario. 30 quest cap is old problem, no point to discuss abut it.

Well, theres no reason at all to be at high duel level, always try to lower it and you are fine.

zvrndo

Well, theres no reason at all to be at high duel level, always try to lower it and you are fine.
No I'm not....even with DL down pretty much, i can't put a bounty on players i can attack. Problem isn't DL, problem is bounty protection.