St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

erewan

1615462722038.png

is it even possible to get that achievement, when you can only collect 5 items this year?

edit: typo

Abydos1

According to the picture of the 5 items in question we at least get the complete riding set right this time around?

Prljavi Hari

Here's some feedback - how about you guys finally start leaving off adventure-specific quests from events like these?

I've spent close to 2h this morning trying to get into an adventure, where one of 2 possible scenarios consistently plays out: 1) 5 out of 6 players queue in, the 6th never comes & 2) if by any miracle or marvel all 6 of us get in the lobby, there is always one player who leaves the adventure as soon as timer hits 5s left.

The game mode is obviously broken altogether & apart from a small player base who like to play these (baffles me as to why), there's really no incentive to play it other than potentially getting the achievements.

Matchmaking & structure need to be improved, otherwise it's nothing more than a frustrating way to waste your time.

Darkuletzz

I dont want to say that this is a great event, but combining duels/works (missions) and giving 10 coins for each player for a fort battle , thats make this event more enjoyable than all the last year events. And Thanks God this is not a " clicking event/15 seconds jobs event"
Having a full vs full medium in Colorado, even 125 vs 120 at bigs, this is a good event.
Anyway, i dont care about gold coins or the next things that are added, its ok when you can duel for something or ff for something. GJ
@ Luka you can buy coins with nuggets , :)))

PrancingPurplePony

somebody at inno apparently thinks that the more impossible it is to complete with out nuggets the better.
But since I am priced out of that situation, and the time available to complete this fiasco on multiple worlds is not there in RL, I think I'll be deleting a world or two instead.

Prljavi Hari

30/30 quests accepted. does inno even think about this? between not having enough hours in the day to get the gold coin quests completed, and then the clover quests, inno is just throwing their middle finger to us and laughing.

This. ^^

We need more slots for accepting quests.

Also, something to throw out there - the Eire parade skirt is currently not a part of the set unlike other items. Dunno if it's a bug or what, but thought I'd point it out. Screenshot below.

ScarletKisses

Like many others i am very frustrated with the game play atm events coming so often now no time to recover from click fest til next one lands.
30 quests in quest tracker is simply not enough especially now where we have several quests daily and weekly. Having to delete other half completed quests to have all the clover /and coins quest open ones is very annoying.
I guess if you are looking for player burnout you are right on track inno :(

RyR2

Howdy everyone.
Since we can obtain the items at different events: do the golden clovers also play a role in the following events? In other words: does it make sense to collect as many as possible now? Or will all surplus lucky clovers be removed from the inventory?

Thanks!

Howdy everyone.
Since we can obtain the items at different events: do the golden clovers also play a role in the following events? In other words: does it make sense to collect as many as possible now? Or will all surplus lucky clovers be removed from the inventory?

Thanks!
The clovers will stay. I have coins left over from last years event.

So get this ... next year, there will be coins and clovers and whatever else they come up with next! Maybe if they expand the quest book to 100,000, we'll be able to efficiently play the game