St. Patrick Community Event - Feedback

And for the players that want to collect coins, again trying to work more hours than in a day, the questline for Brewing Bad requires Slept (1/1). This questline also ends before the St Pat event. Congrats on creating events/quests that work together, /scorn

What is Inno trying to prove here? They are inept? They don't know their own product.

DeletedUser37321

complete mess!!! They need to just give everyone 1000 gold coins to end this maddness

DeletedUser35277

I did a six hour job semi precious stones for Maya. Next morning when the hours were done I clicked on it in the quest tracker
and Maya doesn't have the quest anymore, it's gone. What's up with that??

DeletedUser37321

lol yea i did that yesterday because i got so wraped up in these crazy fort battles in multiple worlds that i didnt click complete in time. Thats another big problem with this event. It's entirly too much to handle. Also peoples wifes and girlfriends husbands and boyfriends are getting pissed at players because of these crazy out of hand requirements. This corona virus thing has affected us all. People dont have a lot of cash to spend on this game right now. Inno needs to step it up and just give us 1000 gold coins to end this mess once and for all. Other games steped up and did things for their players like for instance pokemon go gave things for free to help players throught this world wide health scare. Come on inno,... pay attention to us for once!!!!!

Miw

no they dont. Something needs to be done now not next week

Yes. They do come back on other days. You get to complete the quest, and then the very same quest becomes available again, for you to try to complete within that same day... Regardless of how that makes you permanently behind, you can't argue the fact that the quests do come back to be completable at some point.

DeletedUser37321

so if i did all the quests and didnt click complete and then the next day comes are you saying there will be a whole stack of new quests to be available again?

Miw

so if i did all the quests and didnt click complete and then the next day comes are you saying there will be a whole stack of new quests to be available again?

Only for the current day. So if you for example have one unfinished quest, and the same quest appears on the second day, and you finish it on the third day, you will get the third day identical quest, and miss out on the second day one.

Pankreas PorFavor

Accepted the quest on Monday, completed the jobs but didn't complete the quest?
Complete it on Wednesday. Get the coins, and the quest is available again. Do the jobs again, and if you don't complete it on Wednesday - do it on Friday...

I am not saying that the whole setup is good, just saying you shouldn't cancel that quest and let the work go to waste because it will come back in 2 days.

DeletedUser37321

but im thinking it may be better to just cut your losses and cancel it and do it the next day for more gold coins.

What does vultures circling around a dead body that might have a good pair of shoes have anything to do with building a railroad station??

It's like dev are putting some phrases, useless jobs, and a reward into a roulette wheel and letting fate decide what the combo will be! In other words, they don't care AT ALL.

1584532679198.png

Pankreas PorFavor

but im thinking it may be better to just cut your losses and cancel it and do it the next day for more gold coins.

I don't see how you are cutting your losses if you cancel the quest for which you completed all the requirements? the math is simple...

you start today and do 4 hours of work, but forget to complete the quest.

option A: you cancel the quest = 0 coins from the quest.
in two days you accept the same quest, work 4h and complete the quest = 2 coins in total for 8h of work.

option B: you don't cancel the quest, you complete it in two days and get 2 coins.
the quest is available again immediately after you complete it. work 4h again, get 2 more coins = 4 coins in total for the same 8h of work.

DeletedUser37321

no you accecpt it the next day not in 2 days. if you cancel it will be there the next day,... wont it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankreas PorFavor

who cares when it will be back again? (btw. different quests have different frequency)
the point is soooo simple: if you did the work - don't cancel the quest. when it will be back, you can complete it and get the reward without doing the job again.
if you cancel, you have to accept it again, and you have to do the work again, waste your time and waste your energy. why not just click "Complete" and take the coins?

asdf124

who cares when it will be back again? (btw. different quests have different frequency)
the point is soooo simple: if you did the work - don't cancel the quest. when it will be back, you can complete it and get the reward without doing the job again.
if you cancel, you have to accept it again, and you have to do the work again, waste your time and waste your energy. why not just click "Complete" and take the coins?
Not to mention, some quests actually let you do this weeks too. IE if you didn't finish the quest this week but you didn't complete, and you complete it in the week later, you could accept the same one again.

Ripwise

I would rather spend money than spend time on such a retarted event; Or not seeing how every next event brings stronger sets :p