SS Empire

DeletedUser

Black Shooter Joe called me a backstabber because I left SS...Lets call it what it is. I joined Fil of Dynamite to keep a friend in the game there is a group I started playing with many worlds back and we have our core that is always together. I had every intention of going back to SS however while I was gone many changes took place and not to my liking and then Eagle Fighter challenged to have an anti Kid Tex alliance. So I figured why not we are setup we can do this now. SS goes thru their changes with what leaders thought they were good are finding the truth is they are not huh Joe. And I am intent on taking every fort they have that is what is now TI and I will accomplish this feat we have created an alliance that is stronger then TI with better leaders who know what their skills are. So TI you are the new Patriots I think you can figure what that means...

DeletedUser

Joe joe joe lol Kid is not a traitor what he is saying is completely true if anything you are the traitor

DeletedUser

Black Shooter Joe was bragging up in the county chat how he is so much better then Kid Tex before a fort battle lol Can't say I like the guy.

DeletedUser

SS empire is not run very well. Everyone that founded it seems to be pissed off at it now. Also why is this joe guy even getting a turn to lead? Does everyone get turns or just the people no one likes?

DeletedUser

There are good ones left but they have remained quiet Joe is a loud mouth who is learning he is not as good as he told everyone he was..Eagle Fighter is running off players and he ATM has no clue. He wanted a chance to lead and got it and now he is learning the hard way...Joe and Eagle have created enemies in a game that should be fun...

DeletedUser

Kid, before our argument on salmon sandwich has resolved, I can't really say I am on your side.

But that Joe is not a good guy in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Yes TI has been gone for a full day now SS has been gone for a week now

DeletedUser

Kid, before our argument on salmon sandwich has resolved, I can't really say I am on your side.

But that Joe is not a good guy in my opinion.

dodo I told you it was roast beef and you keep saying Salmon now one is a fish and the other a bird....get it right now will ya Sheeeesh