Spidaria Looking for intrepid pioneers

DeletedUser

Names lspiderl

im looking for other like minded individuals who want to tackle making a city and learning and growing together

both experinced and inexperinced players welcome as long as everyone pitches in to help make it great

Town Stats are

Town Name: .............................Spidaria
Town Rank: ...............................467
Town Points: .............................21498 Points
What classes are required:........... any but particulary duelers/soldiers/adventurers
Number of Members:........... 10
Town Descriptions: .....................Were a Fast growing Town near the upper left corner ( were one over and one down from the upper left)
Where to contact: ......................here and or in telegram
Requirements: ...........................Minimum level 10
Town hall ..............................10
Market ...................................1
Residences ............................3
Bank .....................................2
Hotel ....................................5
Gunsmith ..............................8
Tailor................................... 10
General store ........................5
Mortician.............................. YES
Sherif ...................................1
ill try and update as things are completed

Items of note:

TAILOR:
Hair Feather (dancer set)
Sombrero (mexican set)
Pilgrams wooly hat ( female pilgrams set)
Black Bowler hat (charlatans set)
Moccasins (indians set)
Pilgrams dress shoes (female pilgrams set)
Pilgrams shoes (male pilgrams set)
Black work shoes (farmers set)
Dancers dress (dancers set)
Black Clothing (farmers set)
Brown poncho (mexican set)

GENERAL STORE:
Golden indian necklace (indian set)
Donkey (mexican set)
Mustang (Indians set)

WE ARE WELCOMING ANY SMALLER TOWNS THAT WOULD LIKE TO MERGE INTO US AT THIS TIME SEND ME A MAIL IN GAME

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as soon as i get this stupid 6 exp and 8 more corn i can finish hotel lol

DeletedUser

Hmm it apears that while doing the construction is easy , Funding it as this level is proving more time consuming then originaly thought as quests arnt paying out as much lol but still making steady progress and hotel is FINSIHED , tailor is on the way
i got general store and hotel done after tailor i havent decided what to work on next so sugestions would be great :)

also anyone with tips on funding or that would like to help fund give me a buzz

DeletedUser

I just started in Arizona world and am only level 4. I'll take a look when I reach your level 6 minimum level.

I started on Briscoe. Definitely finding I like Briscoe and Arizona more, as the doubled times in the numbered worlds make for lots of un-fun waiting.

DeletedUser

all right me and chibi are rocking the work on the town and its growing like a weed

got 3 spots open for new members

perferably people that like to chat and have fun while playing :) :razz:

DeletedUser

whats with the jerk voting everyones threads down .... how rude voting everyone up now :)

DeletedUser

Still room for 3 more and also looking for a good alliance/allies near the upper left corner

DeletedUser

Ok Guys got some openings id like to fill

looking primarily for adventurers , soldiers, and duelers

although accepting all types

DeletedUser

sorry it took so long to get back to some of u that applied invites have been sent

i was at the hosptial with my wife and the hospitals wifi wouldnt let me log into the west...

will update the main post after i get some sleep im wiped 3 days/nights in a chair in the hosptital no condusive to good sleep

o had a nap and updated main post

DeletedUser

the hospitals wifi wouldn't let me log into the west...
The hospital had WiFi? i thought WiFi and cell phone connections where disabled at hospitals since the signals interfere with medical equipment.

Also i am new to the game.

In game name: xcommando
lvl (xp/xp): lvl 5 (21/26)
class: soldier (most likely)
highest ability: Dexterity (not that i have anything in it)
highest skill: horse back riding (by 1 point:rolleyes:)
current location: Dolls backyard county

i am staring school Monday so my activity will be slightly limited but i always read forums and everything like that. I just started this game so i don't know much about how to play so i might need help from time to time.

DeletedUser

The hospital had WiFi? i thought WiFi and cell phone connections where disabled at hospitals since the signals interfere with medical equipment.

Also i am new to the game.

In game name: xcommando
lvl (xp/xp): lvl 5 (21/26)
class: soldier (most likely)
highest ability: Dexterity (not that i have anything in it)
highest skill: horse back riding (by 1 point:rolleyes:)
current location: Dolls backyard county

i am staring school Monday so my activity will be slightly limited but i always read forums and everything like that. I just started this game so i don't know much about how to play so i might need help from time to time.

not for a long time lol u can generaly use cellphones and internet freely but there wifi is super limited u can do little more then check email

DeletedUser

Ok with everything going on i havent updated main post in a while so its fully updated now including a list of items of ntoe avalible in our towns shops ( like set or quest related ones)

DeletedUser

Big changes/progress

updated on main post lots of new building done :)

DeletedUser

We are welcomeing any smaller towns that would like to merge into us at this time send me a mail in game