Feedback Speedevent - March(ing)!

Beefmeister

ok. finally

but as always, something bad.

what are those prizes? you give gringos and stuff at all the speed events where it's full of bots and for an actual contest you don't give any gringos at all? i'm flabbergasted

Ethereal

I don't mind no Gringo's especially now FF's are even more ****ed up than before. If it was up to me I'd take all those sets out of the game to begin with, indeed too much bots and random migrating worlds that spam events.

Hope the event is fun above anything else, good luck with moderating the children!

Lyrinx.

ok. finally

but as always, something bad.

what are those prizes? you give gringos and stuff at all the speed events where it's full of bots and cheaters and for an actual contest you don't give any gringos at all? i'm flabbergasted

sad-gibbon-sad.gif

Well in a team related speed where you have to fight 10 battles only, of course there are no gringos. Maybe next time.

Matori

What about town shop gear, we will have it all in our town, or it will be in GM towns?

ra1g

1. no XP bonus?
  2. is it possible to level up?
  3. battle caps are the standard 145-120?
  4. are there no event sets available?
  5. will we be assigned, for the most part, randomly between teams?

Beefmeister

the point is the event is actually skill related compared to the use of bots or cheating or having no life for 30 days - scrap that, was thinking about the ifbc model but higher level wins in this one
the way this was proposed was to give actual prizes to the top competitors not randomly. this is just encouraging cheating during the other speed events

of course there was a lot of complaints to not include them...because of the way they are being won and the frequency of them :lol: :lol:
we'll see for the next classic speed event where you give another 20 sets and didnt give them here

pity the only event i'm interested in means spamming 15s for 2 weeks only to get a set i already have or 100 bonds. won't participate in this one either, so good luck

Last edited:

Lily of the Valley

Ex-Team Member
  1. no XP bonus?
  2. is it possible to level up?
  3. battle caps are the standard 145-120?
  4. are there no event sets available?
  5. will we be assigned, for the most part, randomly between teams?
1. Thats correct
2. You can lvl up, but it is just as slow as it is on other servers. There is no xp-reward.
3. Yes
4. No, it's old-school. Even the sets from the shop will be deleted.
5. Yeah will mostly be random. You can mention max 2 names of people you want to be on the same team as. There are no guarantees there, but we will see what we can do :)

Darkuletzz

Well, thanks we have an ff event. The rewards are trash, better you have people that are in the winning side like 50 random people that are online at all battles receive 1 set item 2012-2021.
So not set at all, thats good, we have the items from new update(the waupee items) ?