Personal Conclusions after 1st Fort Battle :
1) Leaders should be chosen more carefully , and in future games they WILL HAVE TO analyze their plan on the strategy-choices-rules BEFORE the voting (and not change it after the voting of course)
2) There is a thin line between TEAM PLAY STRATEGY and ENJOYING THE GAME.
Even if a person is the Best Strategist in the World and with his plan all battles can be won, the enjoyment of the players must be respected as well. After all we PLAY to enjoy(and win if possible). Otherwise the game become a 2nd work and players are like robots(and can be replaced by bots, if only the victory is the purpose)
3) People who will participate in Fort Battles , shouldn't be chosen among friends & buddies as priority, but according to participation in the whole game and team effort + activity. I don't know how this can be guaranteed , as it is in human nature to help first his close ones and those who support him/her... so a fair leader needs to be chosen either way.
4) About people who will comment negatively on my post, I can say that you can support your buddy/buddies who is/are leading, and this is natural as I described above. However, the facts are facts and can't be changed.
5) Lastly, the strategy of the 1st battle from the South , which left many people who wanted to participate as damagers(duelers) out of battle or forced them to choose equipment according to the forced orders, was actually a failure, as it deprived the South Team of the "3" points reward (by killing the whole enemy team)
I hope my post will help for future improvements , choices and game style , as all people who participate in such events want to enjoy the game (that's why we play after all)