Speed Server - Feedback

Al35ul

We are taking the time to verify each winning category and to ensure all the correct winners are announced. Announcing these with no verification will only increase the chances of inaccurate results.

DeletedUser15368

Thanks to the winners for appearing to take the Gringo weapons to a dead world where they can't do that much harm. Although with no union set on Juarez, you're now the PtyLtd of that world, congrats.

Deleted User - 3853873

I wont complain unlike others if you won take your gear where ever you want and congrats,I think speed server is so much fun and I congrats who ever won in any category you deserved it.I was blessed to have a team that could play the whole time and help each other out and as I said was a blast.Only thing kinda wish we could have had a title to show we won on the server,other than that thank you for the 250 free bonds.maybe make a tshirt for the whole town in the future or something to show with pride,instead of now ,no one knows you won unless you look at forums ha ha.thanks again for the competition and hope to do again.

Atnightshow

Thanks to the winners for appearing to take the Gringo weapons to a dead world where they can't do that much harm. Although with no union set on Juarez, you're now the PtyLtd of that world, congrats.
what's your problem we play where we want :))))

DeletedUser15368

I didn't realise I had a problem? I was thanking the winner for not taking their winnings to a world where they could be disruptive to the balance, and Juarez is already screwed up so it's all good taking them there :-))

If you're on the weaker side there though, those weapons could be quite nice for your team.

RaiderTr

Maybe replace that part already Kuro? Preferably with something related to FF "balancing" tests of Event server or somethin.

Screenshot_1.png

Deleted User - 4199319

And I have a question, can players from other countries who have accounts, e.g. in Germany, take part in such a game?

RaiderTr

Maybe they should make a perma-speed server that gets closed every few months or so instead of opening a new server every year without any migration, closure whatsoever..
Ah look, made the same suggestion last year.

Not that it made any difference whatsoever.