Speed Server - Feedback

asdf124

I have decided to recuse myself from the event, good luck to those who are competing. I did find a way to fully combat the clicker scripts, just have the 15 sec job to simply not give much exp and switch with what ever the exp would be gotten by 15 sec with 1 hour jobbing. The 15 sec could have 50% product chance instead and the 10 min jobbing would have the best product reward out of em. I know its goofy but I think it would be a better system than the current one and would give many more players a chance rather than try to grind away.

Atnightshow

I have decided to recuse myself from the event, good luck to those who are competing. I did find a way to fully combat the clicker scripts, just have the 15 sec job to simply not give much exp and switch with what ever the exp would be gotten by 15 sec with 1 hour jobbing. The 15 sec could have 50% product chance instead and the 10 min jobbing would have the best product reward out of em. I know its goofy but I think it would be a better system than the current one and would give many more players a chance rather than try to grind away.
after 48 hours to quit :-))

DeletedUser15368

It's always fun to play the game in its pure form again, although it's annoying there's still no way to bypass the tutorial questlines :'P
It's a little disappointing, from the gameplay point of view, that the rewards are focused on an exploitable feature such as exp farming only, with the duelling, forting and crafting categories probably being secured by players spending more than the prize in nuggets on basic premiums for a month. You're more or less getting your money back for the pleasure of a month's worth of grinding at high speeds. I'd have loved to compete for a fort fighter or dueller avatar though, maybe next time. :-))

Harsha..

The speed event really can be a lot of fun for regular, casual players, with classic gear, but with higher speeds and bonuses. However, it genuinely is disturbing at what is necessary to be on top of the experience rankings - you either have to cheat with bots or multiple players, same account or just stay up 22 hours a day for a whole month. I honestly feel that such unhealthy gameplay should not be encouraged - whenever the next speed server comes around, please modify the reward criterion where players can win by being reasonably active (~8 hours of gameplay a day), provided they are smart and employ good strategy rather than just blunt forcing their way to the rewards by staying up more hours than the other guy.

Beefmeister

i have a question related to this server, in the morning at 7am ST the server is working great, after that it's horrible, almost unplayable for me...is it related to the illegal scripts that people use or just the amount of players that play at the time? just asking

joeka

For crafting, it would be great if it wasn't dependent upon the recipes you get, since one is impossible to drop unless you purchase chests, but rather on number of items crafted, diversity, and crafting points.

Spaceydk

Thank you for a great event, the first speed server I have played but I have been around for a while, most I talked to seemed to have had fun :)
A couple of suggestions from a njub.

A "Overall Player" winner
The player with the least position points (1st place gives 1 point, 22nd place give 22 points and so on) in Exp, duels, FF and crafting gets a shiny set as well, in my eyes that would be the most prestigious 1st. place it shows over all skill and not just grinding for XP.

RaiderTr

Maybe they should make a perma-speed server that gets closed every few months or so instead of opening a new server every year without any migration, closure whatsoever.

Last edited: