Speed event server - Feedback

sanidh

Hyborg, we played under the assumption that the highest town means the town with the highest points inclusive of all stats (forts, town points, duels, member points etc). As had been the case in all previous years, I hope you're not planning on changing that this time without any prior notification with regards to the same.

Top town has always meant the town highest in terms of all stats, not just the town that built the best church

Paradoxum

congratulations to all winners!

how does the distribution of the prizes work? Write a ticket?

perhaps add this to the prize announcement so that not everyone has to ask how he/she will get the prize.

Last edited:

Poker Alice

Really enjoyed and congratulations to everyone on road runner for just showing up, playing it and to all those that won the prizes. It was fun.

Hyborg, we played under the assumption that the highest town means the town with the highest points inclusive of all stats (forts, town points, duels, member points etc). As had been the case in all previous years, I hope you're not planning on changing that this time without any prior notification with regards to the same.

Top town has always meant the town highest in terms of all stats, not just the town that built the best church
I think it is a good way to rate who the winners should be after all it is a team effort in any town. However, building a church has merit too and perhaps the category could have been "best town" or something and not "Builders" as that implies building is what the goal would be for that reward. It was fun and that is all that really matters. What happened in previous years shouldn't be the largest consideration because I think change is good. I'll remember that event as a good one.

Paradoxum

my personal feedback

i found the speed server very great as always.
i always enjoy playing, no matter if i win something or not.

what i found very good was that this year you could buy crates etc. in the shop for $$$.
so all the money you earned over time still made sense :D

maybe what could be improved would be to advertise it a bit more.
some players only joined a few days before the end of the server and were sad that they hadn't noticed that a speed world was running beforehand.

i would also shorten the speed world a bit to keep the tension up. maybe to 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks. (but that's my personal feeling, i don't know how the others who have played see it).

what i found a pity this year was that only a part of the categories was rewarded with prizes. maybe a change should be made for next time. every player has his preferred way of playing. one duels, another prefers to build and yet others like to go to the fort battles. i would find it good if all categories were rewarded with prizes. even if it's only a small thing. a set or part of a set doesn't have to be awarded everywhere.

otherwise, as always, everything was very exciting. especially the city ranking and the crafting were fiercely contested this year!

i'm looking forward to the next speed server and will now play my worlds again in peace and relax...

and maybe you should change the start and end time of the server. 4:30 is a strange time...

maybe it would be more appropriate to start at 12 pm and end at 12 o'clock in the night. but that's a matter of taste and everyone feels differently. it would also just be a suggestion from me.

Last edited:

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Congratulations to the winners of the Speed event! :-D