Speed event server - Feedback

Luka882

people abused worker chest bug, they are not getting punished gear from them is not removed, idk, quite dissapointing, people used to get banned for abusing bugs :)

Luka882

"But it also states in the rules that it is not allowed to exploit errors for your own gain, as you also write yourself - and yet we have only received 2 reports"

Our amazing staff only enforces game rules if there is enough reports. Amazing :) I feel like soon we will want kuro back.

Thanatoss

Why dont they give rewards for completing certain milestones? Like reaching lvl150 or completing x amount of achievements. Or rewards for top ? In each category?
Seems completely pointless to grind all day for a video game that will reward less than 1% of the players

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Players who have "exploited" the chest prise bug, will be punished do not worry, we just need to find them all.
But this is being worked on.

Everything with the speed world in terms of setup and "endgame" rewards is a test for me, as a new Manager.
I am happy to hear so many thoughts and ideas for the speed event, and everything mentioned will be remembered for next event. :)

magwai the akeoj

Players who have "exploited" the chest prise bug, will be punished do not worry, we just need to find them all.
But this is being worked on.

What about the towns that the items helped them build? Although it will also affect me and my town, since building a town has a specific reward.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
The punishment have been given out now.
And with this, towns who may not have had these players to help, might get a chance now, since those affected towns will have a tougher time now.

Poker Alice

It was already discussed in the announcement post.
Correct Mr. Black and White. My last post was only a feeble attempt to add humor?
A speed world by it nature is short lived so why would anyone want it migrated unless all the work required to....

I question "speed" because after all everything is relative in the universe is it not? ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I didn't realise it was one of your posts that you need a big joint to understand.

Poker Alice

@lulumcnoob I don't indulge in drug use so can't relate very well to needing..
but we all try to communicate, me I'm no expert writer just try so ..

After playing one game on the internet for many years, plus writing in its forum is it possible that dedication could perhaps lead a person to be somewhat narrow minded in their comprehension? I don't know. Whatever.

I'm really enjoying the speed event as it has given me another perspective on the game. Wishing you would have joined in so I could shoot you. LOL
Glad the management are doing these things and keeping the west alive.
Why dont they give rewards for completing certain milestones? Like reaching lvl150 or completing x amount of achievements. Or rewards for top ? In each
I've been thinking of your comment a lot while playing. Rewards for everyone would be encouraging. Good idea. But whether I win or loose will remember the event as a good one because I've enjoyed watching the players who are leading and what is happening in the ranking in general over time.

Just goes to show you don't need fort battles to feel connected.

magwai the akeoj

For the ranking of towns, is the top town only calculated based on town points, such as how much it has been built, or also by member points and fort points?

Paradoxum

last year everything counted. fort points, member points etc.

anything else would be nonsense in my opinion. number 1 means that the city that comes first in the end wins. and not the city that has scored the most points in expansion. or other factors.