Speed event server - Feedback

DeletedUser15368

Duelling should be interesting with the new hats but none of the other shop items updated yet :-D

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
As a little side note from me:

This is my first speed setup, so a few small changes might happen until start date.
But i will write here again when the final setup is done :)

And this first speed event, is a setup i have taken from an earlier play, Put i will of cause give out another set next time :)

Beefmeister

well...to be honest, those weapons on juarez ended up on the hands of non-regular fort fighters. so they didn't really have that big of an impact on the overall quality of the battle. but you never know...

i just hope the actual bots and cheaters do get banned this time

DeletedUser15368

El Gringo:
dbnvv6L.png

HOLY CRAP
vs

Gonzales:
rv57btB.png

So we have one set that you would never change out of, and a set that can't decide what it does.
Is it a duel set? is it an adventures set? is it a fort set? Is it for building? Is it for trading?
No. It's not any of those.

:hmf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Kidd

A lot of cheaters got banned, and the sets are won by players who play fair :)

Well...opening your machine to others to run remotely while you slept IRL or were otherwise occupied and therefore affording them to run your toon (and earn XP) on the event server via your IP and login is not exactly "fair" but whatever. Juarez and Kansas are wastelands anyways.

Well...opening your machine to others to run remotely while you slept IRL or were otherwise occupied and therefore affording them to run your toon (and earn XP) on the event server via your IP and login is not exactly "fair" but whatever. Juarez and Kansas are wastelands anyways.

Please explain how that is possible when being offline :D What do those worlds have to do with it? I don't even have an account on Kansas. I have no idea who you are, but by your reaction I think you are one of the banned cheaters. :)

Beefmeister

@mary jane, me for example, i'm not questioning the authenticity of your win, if it was with bots or not

but can you prove any of those cheaters got banned? (and i'm not referring necessarily to xp-ing exploits...i'm referring to bannable exploits in the normal game, like people feeding one account and so on)

i played on that speed server too and i saw max 1-2 bans when there were supposed to be dozens

Paradoxum

It's nice that there's a speed event again.
It is a pity that there is no category for Fortbattle.
It would be great if that were added. So that everything is covered.

DeletedUser15368

It's nice that there's a speed event again.
It is a pity that there is no category for Fortbattle.
It would be great if that were added. So that everything is covered.
I think speed worlds should have just 1 focus, be it exp, duels, forts, crafts, building, whatever, but just 1 category.

Duellers will mess with exp grinders enjoyment, exp grinders wont attend fort battles because its inefficient time:exp ratio, fort fighters will focus on farming products to build forts when not fighting. Everyone who is actually competing for the prizes will just do their main focus due to the limited time available, and the low player count means none of the categories will be particularly competitive.

I'd love more speed worlds that are more competitive, the competition aspect of these worlds turns PvE into PvP and I love that.

Joe Kidd

Please explain how that is possible when being offline :D What do those worlds have to do with it? I don't even have an account on Kansas. I have no idea who you are, but by your reaction I think you are one of the banned cheaters. :)

There's no way to prove you were ever offline. I personally don't believe you one bit. Yet you are on Juarez as well as your crony friends that helped you and, hmmm big surprise, all of you had the Gringo set. Yeah, you cheated and contributed to wrecking Juarez. I guess infamy has its rewards.

I mean wow you only come on here and make an account and post when someone bothered to mention your shenanigans. To me, that screams guilt.

There's no way to prove you were ever offline. I personally don't believe you one bit. Yet you are on Juarez as well as your crony friends that helped you and, hmmm big surprise, all of you had the Gringo set. Yeah, you cheated and contributed to wrecking Juarez. I guess infamy has its rewards.

I mean wow you only come on here and make an account and post when someone bothered to mention your shenanigans. To me, that screams guilt.

The support and everyone in my friend list could see that I was offline for at least 6 hours a day. That should be enough proof. Some people were clicking 24/7 and they got banned. I think at least 5 of them. We (the Gringo winners) didn't know each other before the event. We are all from different servers and became friends during the event because there are not many other people to talk to when you're online for 18 hours a day. Those chats also gave us a clear signal of who was probably cheating and who was actually online. So no, it was indeed no big surprise. Besides that, we had to work together to collect enough proof to get the actual cheaters banned.

I think you are just jealous of everyone who can still enjoy this game... :)

I wonder who the new winners will be, and whether they will also be falsely accused so often :p

Poker Alice

@Mary Jane Read I don’t know you but for what it is worth just from reading your post I think I do believe you.
It is one thing to provide some kind of reasonable proof that someone is breaking the rules of a game and another to accuse someone without any.
No person should feel compelled to prove innocence because of accusations without any reasonable fact checking being provided.
I’m not sure if it is jealousy that is prompting this. Perhaps it is more like power tripping? I know if I decided to zombie play on a speed server I don’t want to worry about having to justify my gaming actions.

Thank you for the speed server event notice. I've never played on one before. Could be fun. Do you access it via the main west page tomorrow?

Joe Kidd

I think you are just jealous of everyone who can still enjoy this game... :)

Hehe, you always ultimately resort to this in your argument whenever anyone challenges your "win" - jealousy. No. I am not jealous but I am seriously incensed by people like yourself that grift the system to "succeed" and then strut around. Very sad.