Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

Snr Sarg

I hope that post is a joke, rewarding such overpowered items just for joining a unpopular speed server.

If it's true, then I'm deleting all worlds, enough is enough. I've played for 13 years, spent god knows how much on nuggets, with little to no reward, then you give such gifts for nothing other than attending a speed server?

I'm done, absolute fecking joke

I hope that post is a joke, rewarding such overpowered items just for joining a unpopular speed server.

If it's true, then I'm deleting all worlds, enough is enough. I've played for 13 years, spent god knows how much on nuggets, with little to no reward, then you give such gifts for nothing other than attending a speed server?

You can only use those items on the respective event server which will be restarted after the end of the current Speed, it's not like you get these items
to your non-event player account. Think of it like you got the possibility to mess around.

szycopath

I think the announcement was quite clear, but here's a dumbed down version:
Everyone (registered until closing hr) gets lvl 5 goodies in their bags
Everyone gets to plays 3 or so FFs with said goodies
Everyone says their farewells, and the server is closed down, data deleted

To make it even easier: you do not get rewarded any of these items on your "real" worlds.

DeletedUser15368

This type of **** kills every world...
Who the **** needs this?
Since reading is hard, try the dumbed down version:
I think the announcement was quite clear, but here's a dumbed down version:
Everyone (registered until closing hr) gets lvl 5 goodies in their bags
Everyone gets to plays 3 or so FFs with said goodies
Everyone says their farewells, and the server is closed down, data deleted

To make it even easier: you do not get rewarded any of these items on your "real" worlds.

Pankreas PorFavor

My first reaction to these concerned posts about lvl5 Gringo items was - come on, how can you be so naive and think they would actually give such overpowering items to players in regular worlds?!
And then I realized - Inno made so many bad decisions in the past that even something as crazy as this seems possible :D Who knows, maybe they'll do it 3 days before they decide to pull the plug on The West and give everything to everyone :p

HelenBack

My first reaction to these concerned posts about lvl5 Gringo items was - come on, how can you be so naive and think they would actually give such overpowering items to players in regular worlds?!
And then I realized - Inno made so many bad decisions in the past that even something as crazy as this seems possible :D Who knows, maybe they'll do it 3 days before they decide to pull the plug on The West and give everything to everyone :p
I want a Pink Tutu!!! :D