Special for Toko22

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13484

I have opened a special thread for Toko22.

Seeing as he likes to spam the west forum up alot.

Everyone can send him posts and comments so he can reply to them all day long.

Have fun Toko22 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Thanks gaffey! You had a great idea, anything you want to relly to toko:razz:?

DeletedUser

Don't be shy gaff. Is there anything you would like to plagiar.....err I mean start off with?

DeletedUser16008

Naaa can't see this being his kinda thing G theres nothing to hijack or Spammm :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Although given this is a P&P he may just get a kick outa spamming himself .... it's people like Toko that that makes some go vegetarian you know.

DeletedUser15169

Look here, gaafey has alot of oridginal ideas from my experience with him! This is all by himself and he dint get it form anyone else...LoL You are really stuck on the plagerizing thing toko! Dont you ever come up with any new ideas?

DeletedUser16008

Not too often he dosn't no. You gotta forgive him he dosn't get out too much :rolleyes:

It's a side effect of watching all those repeats and adverts on TV .... They kinda put him in a groundhog day kinda world so it he thinks its normal :laugh:

DeletedUser

tch..tch.. Pathetic!

When the MC chimps accompanied by their Gorilla leader failed to flame Toko in the other Town threads, they chose to attack him personally!

fail_08.jpg

DeletedUser16008

Awww like Toko minds or dosn't even deserve the same medicine he dishes out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come oh protector of Maid Marrion bring forth yon chariot and carry him away to safety.:rolleyes:

And that picture there happens i believe to be one of Toko's heroes :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.