Spam Off-topic forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if we are not allowed to spam, and fair enough... (i don't like reading spam as much as the next one) then can we please have an off-topic forum

takes up too much space, not relevant, poitless: you say.. well i play these games at leas partly because i like talking to others playing.. maybe i wouldn't play if i couldn't talk, and off-topic is one of the best ways of talking...

thanks and sorry

DeletedUser

huh? i'm not saying spamming here, if that's what you mean... i mean i want a seperat, authorized place to spam :)

DeletedUser794

Just means more junk and garbage posts really, i'd rather not have to wade through an off-topic forum personally.

DeletedUser

i heard there was a new species of awesomeness being created with that supercollider under the boarder between france and sweden.

DeletedUser

Just means more junk and garbage posts really, i'd rather not have to wade through an off-topic forum personally.

well you don't have to then. just ignore that topic. if there is no off-topic, then you will have to wade through stuff, in the other forums, where people have to spam becuase there is no off-topic

DeletedUser

i heard there was a new species of awesomeness being created with that supercollider under the boarder between france and sweden.

haha, i don't mean to sapm here, although that's a very interesting fact, i mean there should be a whole section, like 'world 1' or 'ideas & brainfarts' that is called off-topic, where you can interesting facts like that as much as you like

DeletedUser

The mods already said that there will most likely NOT be an off-topic section.

DeletedUser

Spam in IRC We will set HighTower on thee, And he is very very very....

Well yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.