SPAM - a road to vote

• Thread starter Lautrec of Carim
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry guys. I want to vote and it seems that I haven't posted enough in the forum to have access to the voting process.
I have written some crap posts all over the forum but I still can't vote.
since I dont like to spam normal posts I create this post for me to spam all the way, until I have enough number of posts to vote.

DeletedUser

u better hurry up and vote then coz once ur spam gets deleted u'll have 2 start again....

DeletedUser

woohoo! I voted! After 13 posts I voted! yeeeeeah!

Now please, Mr Moderators, remove this minimum requirement for voting, cause not only it is stupid, but you are keeping a lot of players from voting in a matter that concerns all!

Not everyone has the habit of writing stuff (useful stuff)! So if there's a min post requirement and ppl really wanna vote, they will start writing crap wherever they find a place to do it! Makes sense!

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Not everyone has the habit of writing stuff (useful stuff)! So if there's a min post requirement and ppl really wanna vote, they will start writing crap wherever they find a place to do it! Makes sense!.

This is the reason why there is a minimum posts requirement, because not everyone is in a habit of voting sincerely either. A minimum post count ensures that some quality standards are adhered to.

DeletedUser

And even if you Mr. Moderators start erasing them all... come on, think with me... It's a lot of work for you guys, right? So why making it all worse for everyone?
Remove this requirement is the best option.

DeletedUser

How can you measure the degree of sincerity that a player uses to vote in a poll? You don't know that!
If you say in the beginning that voting is for ALL, then it should be for ALL, not only for the elite who writes useful posts.

DeletedUser

um think about the ideas section,,what if some1 got all their mates 2 come vote..thats why they need a limit

DeletedUser

so apply a limit to where there should be a limit. but don't be a robot and apply the same template to every poll. Think, people, think!
anyway, I already voted. I will be back in the future when theres more votings going on.
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.