Soul or no Soul

• Thread starter DeletedUser19202
  • Start date

DeletedUser16008

so why bring up immortal soul?

I didn't the topic did, atheism is defined only by a lack of belief in gods it does not mean I consider the human body to have nothing more than some organs shoved along with some bones into an organic bag of liquid.

lol... so conspiracy theories. mkthxbai

No thats not it at all. Not as you mean in a dismissive term anyway.

A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses a person, group or organization of having caused or covered up an event or

That covers every single classified operation,black op or covert, military or civilian operation and or testing. Every single month files are released on various projects in history, until the date officially releases details all are just conspiracy theory, after that it becomes conspiracy fact and only then to the point of released data the majority of which is edited and reclassified in large chunks never to see the light of day as the full picture. I'll grant you its irritating but it does not mean they didnt exist. We need little more proof than one released document page to accept these programs existed.

In July 1995 the CIA declassified, and approved for release, documents revealing its sponsorship in the 1970s of a program at Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA, to determine whether such phenomena as remote viewing "might have any utility for intelligence collection" . Thus began disclosure to the public of a two-decade-plus involvement of the intelligence community in the investigation of so-called parapsychological or psi phenomena. Presented here by the program's Founder and first Director (1972 - 1985) is the early history of the program, including discussion of some of the first, now declassified, results that drove early interest.First thing that popped up in a search.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/CIA-InitiatedRV.html

No I don't care about the subject at all or source. A better search would throw up some documents wouldnt be hard to find more im sure but if you do accept released official info does show governmental interest and obviously sponsorship on a covert basis then its Conspiracy fact.

In truth Conspiracies are all around us all of the time . I'm not actually a conspiracy nut but im well aware they exist always have been and I suspect always will. I will start another thread just for you with some theories turned fact. ;)

Anyways this topic is now way off base and i have sent myself a warning