SOTW Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Instead of using the competition thread to talk about the competition, post whatever you want to say about it here. I want to keep the comp thread just for the sigs which are being entered.
If you post a sig here I won't include them in the vote.

DeletedUser31931

Are you going to unstick the SOTWs as they close? Otherwise it's the sticky bit it going to get very cluttered. Perhaps you could make a sub-forum for them or something?

DeletedUser34084

Finally I have a reason to make a signature with Angus Young or Slash! Gj with the theme :up:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Are you going to unstick the SOTWs as they close? Otherwise it's the sticky bit it going to get very cluttered. Perhaps you could make a sub-forum for them or something?
I thought I did unstick it but I mustn't have. But Yes I am going to unstick the old comps.

DeletedUser31931

Ok good one on that, You must have not unstuck them when I made my post, but SOTW1 is unstuck now.

Apelatia

Some nice sigs here! My favourite was jarograv's Zelda one, since I am into all sorts of these old video games. :)

DeletedUser31931

OLD?! Zelda is not old, there are lots of Zelda's out some old, some new, all brilliant. I can honestly say there is not a Zelda I have played that I have not loved for some reason or another.

DeletedUser22685

P.S. On a side note, does anyone know how to flip the lightnings in paint? I could only get them going from left to right.

Allow the Paint Master to assist you with your problem. Once you've placed your lighting bolt, right click on it, click Rotate and click Flip Horizontal. Note that the dotted square must still be around the object, if you've already clicked away from it you'll have to select the area surrounding the lightning and do the above.

DeletedUser31931

Ok! Thanks! Nice to see a fellow painter (pun almost certainly intended) helping me out.

DeletedUser31931

slashv1.jpg

Here's mine :d

I can't see it, any idea why?

DeletedUser31931

Yes I did futu, I just get the little image icon and if I try and open it in a new tab, it just says that it's not connected to the internet (when I clearly am)

DeletedUser

Try turning yourself off an on again. Everyone else can see it...

DeletedUser31931

Well, it gives me a list of things to do, so I'm going to follow them all and see if I can get it to work.

DeletedUser31931

your antivirus might block the domain

What I had to do was remove google chrome from my antivirus allowed programs list, and then re-add it with no net guard.

EDIT: I love the SOTW3, there is going to be so much for me to work with.....

Status
Not open for further replies.