Sotw #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
The SOTW #1 Competition

Create a signature! Come put your design skillz to the test. All entrants will be added to a poll to see who likes which signature the best. The signature with the most votes wins! Players will be encouraged to vote for the execution of the signature, the visual appeal, the colours and the concept. You may get your friends to vote for your signature but any unfair ruling will disqualify your artwork from the competition. This is solely at the discretion of the Community Managers.

The Prize

1st - 400 Bonds + 200 nuggets
2nd - 200 Bonds
3rd - 100 Bonds

The Rules

Your signature must be no larger than 700 pixels wide by 120 pixels high.
Your signature must be your own work (It may have stock images/renders, but not already edited images).
It must be specifically for this competition.
It must have your username on it where we can read it.
Your signature must be of high quality, for example it must not be an image with added text.
We will be analyzing each signature to decide whether it can go into the vote.
We reserve the right to request .PSD (or other layered formats from GIMP or Paint Shop Pro etc) files and/or source pictures if we believe your entry was not your own work.
It must have a strong connection to the theme.
Your artwork may be disqualified and excluded from the poll at the discretion of a Community Manager and reasoning not listed here.

The Conditions of Entry

You are allowed to enter two signatures.
You may not edit or change your entry, you have 2 weeks to create your signature, there is not need to rush posting your entry. However late entrants will not be considered.
Every SOTW will close 2 weeks the following Sunday evening at 23:59PM.

The Theme

This months theme is... LOVE (Seeming that it's just passed Valentine's day, love is appropriate).

The Time Limit

Entry closes on the 03/03/2013 23:59PM (Server time).

Feedback

Any comments or questions about the rules? Please PM me or alternately contact Da Twista! Do not post them here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Going to set the bar very low on this,

love-is_zps03771d19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Thanks for all the entries so far. They all look great :)
Keep up the good work and if you haven't submitted a second sig take the chance and do it. There's nothing to lose and it may be the winning one.

jarograv

Jarograv Entry #2

Thanks Sambee, it is nice to have a moderator for this section to bring it some new life!
heartbannersotw.png

DeletedUser31931

I've never been much of an artist but here is a quick siggy that I drew up using paint.

Love Signature.png

P.S. Since I've quit the game, don't vote for me

DeletedUser

Show my love

Here is my first love.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 181

DeletedUser

Love Shot

My second signature of LOVE.

Attachments

• buckshot.jpg
    buckshot.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 171

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Just a reminder that entries close on the 3rd of march which is this Sunday. If you haven't entered a sig yet or you want to enter a 2nd, you still have time. There are great prizes involved if you get a place.
Voting will commence when the entries are closed. You can still vote if you haven't entered a piece of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.