Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Hey everyone

Thank you all for the entries and support for the 1st Sig of the Week. Even though it says week I actually mean fortnight but "week" sounds better.
It is now time to vote for the best piece of art submitted.
To vote, choose the number which corresponds with the artwork next to it.
Remember you can tell your friends to come and look and vote but please avoid getting them to vote for your art as that can ruin the spirit of the competition.

Good luck! :)

love-is_zps03771d19.png

LoveBannerCompetitionPackingMayhem_zpse9d060ac.jpg

MayaOfTheWest_zps089ee881.jpg

Signature-love_zpsd731c1a6.jpg

HXwfAht.jpg

tw_v_zps8790cd9f.jpg

LVWD_The_West.jpg

8489682932_d81e8a888a_z.jpg

heartbannersotw.png

attachment.php

attachment.php

vo32tg.gif

13.Disqualified

14.Disqualified

allyouneedislove.png

2cooqs0.jpg

ztt3B9P.png

sotwentry01.png

sotwentry02.png

sotw1_zpse6370a02.png

Also a mention to zemelci for entering one but requesting not to be voted for
attachment.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

futu's one for sure! since thats the only one thats about at my level of paint skills, so just due to recognition!

ps shouldn't you just choose for a top 3, polls are not very reliable if i ask my town\alliance\friends to all go and vote for me i get 100 votes despite something mweh and get the price

jarograv

Remember you can tell your friends to come and look and vote but please avoid getting them to vote for your art as that can ruin the spirit of the competition.

I really like that point, please all competitors keep your message neutral when you encourage others to vote. Let's have a good competition, not a popularity contest or having your alliance vote for you.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
polls are not very reliable if i ask my town\alliance\friends to all go and vote for me i get 100 votes despite something mweh and get the price

This is what I want to avoid. I can't stress enough that you should not tell anyone who to vote for.
If I do find out someone is getting people to vote for them, I will disqualify them from this comp and possibly future ones.
We all want to have fun here, we all want a fair competition. If you don't win this comp, there's going to be more that you can enter later.

DeletedUser22685

My entry is clearly amazing but I think it's best if you don't vote for me guys, some of these people actually have talent.

In the meantime I'll keep entering every week just to represent the bottom tier of the artistic spectrum.

DeletedUser31931

I'll do that with you futu. Also, every week, I will ask for no-one to vote for me, because if I win it is pointless, because I no longer have an in-game account (I can't even remember the password.)

DeletedUser34084

Can you ask for Futu's PSD file? I think he copied his signature from a design website.

jarograv

Can we please just stop voting for futu just because his is silly, otherwise we are going to start having comps where people just upload garbage because they know they can win with it. Don't get me wrong I like futu's ... ermm ... creative approach, but it just seems wrong to take away from those who actually put in an effort.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

Like I said already, don't vote for me. There are bonds and nuggets up for grabs here and they need to be decided in a fair draw.

I say disqualify futu :p

Why? For not having more effort.

Oh, sorry for not meeting up with your standards TUG, I'm sure everyone can tell it was a 100% serious entry... This is sarcasm by the way, if you didn't notice.

Apelatia

futu's is creative though! Creative is in fact an understatement!!! It is a "Work of art." I am sure that here we have the next Van Gogh!!! xD

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Yes please stop voting for futu. I was really tired putting this up and didn't think to not put futu in the vote (no offence).
I realise that there are a few mistakes in the way I set this up but these should be sorted out ready for the voting of SOTW #2.

DeletedUser24623

WHY do some people feel the need to circumvent the rules? Its no big deal, of course, just the point. It's a silly, fun contest, nothing more... if you need the nuggs so bad you're welcome to them. Let's just say it's obvious that others feel the same way, since no one from the alliance voted for his entries (but himself).

I appreciate your efforts in putting this together Sam, but its obvious there's just not enough participation from the larger community. Now if every "The West" member had an incentive to participate in forum activities, then maybe. Thanks, it was fun throwing some stuff together and brushing the dust off Photoshop.

----------------------
Alliance Tele W12

Hello all, I participated in the contest of the signature of love on the forum, my signatures are 13 and 14, please go vote on this link:

thank you all, I apologize for my imperfect English

cordially

Status
Not open for further replies.