Sotm - dec ??

DeletedUser

I was wondering what happened to that competition,as well... :unsure:

DeletedUser

bump - Gem isn't on vacation, she just posted about server one being down yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe not enough entries to start a poll, although she closed the entries thread i think that was for a reason.
anyway we just have to wait, nothing else better to do.

DeletedUser

It's kinda sad that Elmyr isn't paid to run these forums, because he really does. Plus, he actually responds to his messages. I am not trying to pit a war, or kiss anyone's rear, but it is a little maddening that the devs don't even respond to requests that they initiate. I know there's an old saying, "hold your horses", but the only response that I have gotten from gem was when I posted one of her pictures on the forum (which I found on her site), to which she immediately asked me to remove it. Forget about honest questions and concerns, unless a fellow player wishes to oblige.

DeletedUser

I'd be very surprised if the comp was cancelled due to lack of entries, there is surely enough to have a poll and it would be rather unfair to those who put in the effort.

I'm going to stay optimistic and maintain that it is a holiday season issue.

DeletedUser

Yeah, apologies guys! Chirstmas has really torn up my regular routine and I have a tonne of stuff to do.

I'll get the poll up ASAP, and leave it running for 15 days regardless of the date!

SOTM Jan will be up normal time!

DeletedUser

Thank you for responding. I don't mind how long it takes, or if you are super busy, just so long as I don't feel left in the dark ::thats something a mom would say, I know:: However, I don't think I am only speaking for myself. I hope your Holidays were pleasant and rejuvenating.

How can I close this thread? or delete it?

How can I close this thread? or delete it?

...or bump it?

how exactly does my last post say that it was last edited by Betsy?