Resolved Song book

DeletedUser4500

Is it possible for pure builder to get the song book?

or will i need to start putting all my points into appearance to allow Evangelizing?

Thanks

DeletedUser8627

The only way you will be able to get this product is by doing the job Evangelizing.

DeletedUser25632

As a pure builder, no you will not be able to do evangelizing.

However, if you get the full pilgrim set, the 5 set bonus gives +150 labor points to Evangelizing. http://weststats.com/Itemsets/

So, you may be able to do it that way if you have the set, haven't tried it though. You may need to put some points into Appearance if that +150 will not get you there.

DeletedUser

Actually... Don't buy pilgrim's (dress?) set. As a pure builder you'll be able to do Evangelizing job on some level near 50 (if all AP you put in strength), but with this equipment (precise peacemaker is on level 68 though, so you might put rusty version instead):

Evangelizing
skill_to_s.png
skill_ho_s.png
skill_tr_s.png
skill_ap_s.png
skill_ap_s.png
77%
-51Brown top hat [9], Fancy dress coat [17], Fancy shoes [18], Black tie [3], Precise Peacemaker [12], Walking stick [6], (Gentleman's set bonus=120)

DeletedUser25632

Actually... Don't buy pilgrim's (dress?) set. As a pure builder you'll be able to do Evangelizing job on some level near 50 (if all AP you put in strength), but with this equipment (precise peacemaker is on level 68 though, so you might put rusty version instead):

Evangelizing
skill_to_s.png
skill_ho_s.png
skill_tr_s.png
skill_ap_s.png
skill_ap_s.png
77%
-51Brown top hat [9], Fancy dress coat [17], Fancy shoes [18], Black tie [3], Precise Peacemaker [12], Walking stick [6], (Gentleman's set bonus=120)

Well, my guys level 58 and is unable to do Evangelizing as a pure building all AP into strength.

I just don't have all of the stuff you listed for gear perhaps I should try it, if I can find the stuff. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4500

i am also lvl 58 pure builder and cant do Evangelizin.

you cant get full pilgrim set to do Evangelizing as you need Evangelizing to get song book to complete set lol

DeletedUser25632

i am also lvl 58 pure builder and cant do Evangelizin.

you cant get full pilgrim set to do Evangelizing as you need Evangelizing to get song book to complete set lol

True... dumb moment there, lol. Guess you can always try to get Gentleman's Set(not sure if you'd be able to do it still though), but Good luck getting a walking stick unless you choose right from the new 1.28 quest.

DeletedUser

The set I've put in my post above is Gentleman's set, with the last update it's not that hard to have it completed on level 50, you buy clothes and get the stick from a level 50 quest.
Currently pilgrim's (dress) set is the worst ingame set, it gives almost nothing and it's pretty expensive which still doesn't mean it's a design flaw - maybe we just haven't discovered where to use it to get something that justifies it's cost, or game didn't get a planned update on it yet.
Anyways, you may also conclude from my post above that Evangelizing job is available to any pure STR/MOB/CHA player, but not to pure DEX unless he invests some SP in required skills - which is not very likely.

Last edited by a moderator: