Some robberies and railway

DeletedUser

Well hello again. I have 2 suggestions for game. They are about new multiplayer games.

1.First one is bank robbery. Banks and bank roberries are together from the beggining and they was pretty common on wild west. So I was wondering that it should be in this game like miltiplayer game.These new maps will be turn-based game like adventures.

dnoqk1.jpg

Players will play it on map that looks like bank (from The west eventually). There will be two teams. Attackers and Defenders. They will be attacking and defending safe. Attackers can set their spawn outside of the bank and deffender can set their spawn anywhere in the bank. The point for attackers will be capture as much money as they can. Lets say in the safe will be 1000$. When the attacker stay near the safe he will capture 25-50$ per turn per player (some kind of chance). In this game will be 20 turns but if there will be 2 players near safe and they will be lucky they can win in 10 turns. If there is defender in the area around safe attacker cant capture money. Thats not true if there is one defender and two attackers. Attackers can win if they capture more money than defenders can defend.
I would like to make some level design ideas but that will be more time consuming.

1237f5y.jpg

2.The second idea is Train robbery. Pretty common for wild west. This will be only for players with higher levels (maybe 60+). The match making will pick 3 players like in one team like in adventures. They will attack the train. Defenders of train will be AI and their ability will depends on the levels of players. There will be 10-15 AI defenders also depends on levels of players and If player will die he will not be able to respawn. I thought about loots from these train robberies. Like there will be few types of trains and that will depends on how challenging will be to sucesfully make train robbery. Or just few different types of wagons and if the attackers can survive it to first class there can be some nasty loots.
Again I wold like to make some level design ideas for better presentation but its really time consuming.

3. When Im talking about trains which are the very known part of wild west. What about building train station in every part of map? It will be like Circus event and when world starts players will be able to build train stations and track. They can build it just for east side of map or the whole map. If it will be completed they can travel by train. The speed is not important right now.

34ewcqh.jpg

So here is sketch of the world and where stations will be. There can be two variations of building it up.
1. The stations and rails will be builded up separately. This dont need to be explained.
2.Every station will build rails to the nearest station automatically and all that players need to do is build stations. If they build station number 2 the rails will be able for station 1 and 3. Of course players will ge some UDP or cash.

DeletedUser34295

I really like the idea of new adventure/instance based games! That's a great idea :D

DeletedUser35120

It's still a bit different kind of idea than the others though Micky, I like this.

DeletedUser26820

Great presentation, Johnny. Well done.

Personally, I'd prefer that Inno invest their time tweaking and bettering Adventures that we currently have, but that's just me and doesn't detract from your idea.

Would your suggestion be better presented as an intra-world dynamic instead of a cross-world dynamic?
Get 3 or 4 or 5 toons on one server to "gang" up and go on a bank or train robbing raid against either a "gang" on the same server or increasingly difficult NPC opponents for the "reward" instead of the cross world platform we currently see in Adventures?

Just a suggestion, but you made a good presentation that is worthy of consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great presentation, Johnny. Well done.

Personally, I'd prefer that Inno invest their time tweaking and bettering Adventures that we currently have, but that's just me and doesn't detract from your idea.

Would your suggestion be better presented as an intra-world dynamic instead of a cross-world dynamic?
Get 3 or 4 or 5 toons on one server to "gang" up and go on a bank or train robbing raid against either a "gang" on the same server or increasingly difficult NPC opponents for the "reward" instead of the cross world platform we currently see in Adventures?

Just a suggestion, but you made a good presentation that is worthy of consideration.

Well If inno choose some idea from here 99% of them will be edit to better fit in game so I dont mind any changes...

Thank you btw I think presentation is as important as idea itself

DeletedUser35277

We absolutely need new content for the game, something we can do every day.
It has gotten really stale in the West. I like these ideas :)

DeletedUser36559

Yeah nice ideas and good graphics, we need new content in the game.

DeletedUser25173

Johnny

Congrats on presentation.
On the trains I would extend your Idea to:
Building the Train stations to be a one time event but afterwards with time the station will need repairs and the lines as well.
The first build the server will share some bonds but the next repair it will share game bonds.
To travel by train you need to go to one station and pay 1 bond. These bonds should be collected and distributed to those who help with repairs.

What do you think?

DeletedUser

Johnny

Congrats on presentation.
On the trains I would extend your Idea to:
Building the Train stations to be a one time event but afterwards with time the station will need repairs and the lines as well.
The first build the server will share some bonds but the next repair it will share game bonds.
To travel by train you need to go to one station and pay 1 bond. These bonds should be collected and distributed to those who help with repairs.

What do you think?

Thanks.
Well not sure about that bonds mechanic. What if someone wants to play as soldier and dont want to build stuff? Ofcourse there can be some chance to find these bonds during work on that railroad....