some general questions

DeletedUser38898

Hi,

Q1: I am unable to deposit the money I earned in a bank. I already joined a town but the message that says I am not "in the town" keeps popping up. Help!

Q2: On one of quest it tells me to look for a market, which is a building located in a town. I have looked in ALOT of various towns. No town seem to have built a market. Please help direct me to a town that did build a town.

Thanks!

Al35ul

Q1: To deposit your money in the bank, you need to make sure you are located in the town (at the same location as it).
Q2: You can find the market on the right side of the town overview, right below gunsmith. If, by any chance, you were that unlucky to only find towns that don't have a market built, then you can open the town rankings and click on one of the top towns, they will definitely have it.

DeletedUser35533

1.click the sign post and walk to the town you wish to deposit money in.
2. most towns have markets. If you want help in finding one in your world you should tell us on which world you are playing. very few quests actually need the market for anything, make sure its a quest requirement and not just flavor text

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser26820

Sounds like the "beginner" or "tutorial" quest or whatever it's called....