Soldier quest line (chivington farm and fort freeham)

DeletedUser

I am having the same problems. I usually find my way through as I have before but this time I cant find neither the corn field nor the chivington farm. I literally looked everywhere and look everyday to make sure its not a one time a week quest... Someone help? I do see a junction to the north like 3 sections east of the ghost town. But, there aren't any quests options and I have visited this place before so its definitely not the right place. And, my other character whose done exactly all the quest my first has can see the chivington quest unlike my other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found out that the quest I haven't done is the one with id 1318.

If you have done it you can check it with this link:

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:1318},'1318');

But, it won't let me see it probably because I haven't done it. But, again I cant see the option to do it.

DeletedUser

The avenger (Pastor Brahms)

Guard: Pastor Brahms only talks to soldiers. And he's only here on Sundays!

Uniform 1/1 (Done)
You can accept this quest on a Sunday. (Done)
Go to Old fort (Done)
Guarding the fort (8 hours) (Done)

that's the quest. You can find it a the old fort, which is near the corn field.(I think that the icon of the quest giver is a picture of that guy in a blue shirt and without a hand<<forgot his name>>). You must be there to see the quest, I think that is why it doesn't let you see it.
The Chivington's farm quests come after this one.(see here)

DeletedUser

If this has been covered I apologize for the oversight. I have the burned jacket and on Thursday (server time) I tried to get Maya off her butt to repair it for the tailored one. I tried both wearing it as well as not and going to her all day Thursday to no avail. In the meantime I was able to get the 6 hours of printing done.

What gives?

DeletedUser

Ahhh, ok I'm there and have the uniform with the missing button, which is a different thing altogether.

DeletedUser

I have finished the Tailored Uniform quest. I have the uniform that is missing a button. The next quest should be maya telling me to sell newspapers for six hours. I am lvl 39 so I'm past the lvl32 required. She has no quests for me. What am I missing.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you finished the chief quest and got the soldier hat?

DeletedUser

So i gather from all of these riddles that Maya fixes the button on the uniform but no one know what the quest is called or how youget it from her. After that you go find the one arm guy htat you picked tomatos from, but he wont give you a quest until sunday, but none if you still dont get that dang missing button. Soooo how do you get Maya to give you the missing button. And yes I have my soldier hat. Thanks for any and all help.

DeletedUser

So i gather from all of these riddles that Maya fixes the button on the uniform but no one know what the quest is called or how youget it from her. After that you go find the one arm guy htat you picked tomatos from, but he wont give you a quest until sunday, but none if you still dont get that dang missing button. Soooo how do you get Maya to give you the missing button. And yes I have my soldier hat. Thanks for any and all help.

You cant finish the questline without getting the button fixed, though if you really want to know I'll PM you now as no spoilers allowed.

DeletedUser

This is the posting area for spoilers, so please post here how to get the missing buttons.

DeletedUser

Oops sorry my bad; can someone please post there how to get the missing buttons.

DeletedUser

With not finding the fort, look at every white dot, even if they look like the "Camp of the Irkatchi"