Soldier quest line (chivington farm and fort freeham)

DeletedUser

I am stuck trying to find chivington's farm. I just had maya repair my uniform and finished printing the western star and they tell me to go to fort freeham and it's not there. I have no quest for the next step and there are no quest giver icons on the map at all. I don't know what to do to advance this quest line. Please help.

DeletedUser

Look on another section of the map. Go to the mini-map and go to another "region". Look for the white dot of a quest giver on the big map. You should be able to find it.

Also, this may help you.

DeletedUser

I've looked in every single "region" on the map. No quest giver icons.

DeletedUser

I've looked in every single "region" on the map. No quest giver icons.

Is this the one that requires that you wear items? See if the soldier's suit is required, and if so, put it on and then look again.

DeletedUser14280

Fort Freeham...I think you must've visited that one before.

I have trouble finding those dots on the minimap every now and then, too.
Just keep looking, your eyes probably just skipped over it.

I'm fairly sure that Fort Freeham is a place you've visited before, so it'll be in the same place as last time.
If not, send in a support ticket.

And also? If this is the quest requiring you to arrive on a Sunday and such, you actually have to WEAR the uniform.

DeletedUser

Putting the uniform on does nothing. I guess I'll wait until sunday and put the uniform on on sunday and see if it magically shows up.

DeletedUser14280

Keep looking, 88, I found it before Sunday.
I'm filled with a good deal of certainty that you have FOUND the place before, so find it again!

And about the uniform:
One of the requirements to complete the quest is "Uniform 0/1"
You need to equip the uniform to make it "Uniform 1/1"

DeletedUser

im having the same problem iv got the uniform i put it on on sunday there are plenty of white dots but not the quest im looking for iv done something wrong somewhere but after a few months i cant work out where iv gone wrong

DeletedUser

im having the same problem iv got the uniform i put it on on sunday there are plenty of white dots but not the quest im looking for iv done something wrong somewhere but after a few months i cant work out where iv gone wrong

Are you sure you completed the previous quest? Saloon > Quest Book.

DeletedUser

Same problem for me, you have to return to the fort where you picked tomatoes previously, which I have done but there is just the old quest there, completed. Can't find anything about wearing a uniform or going on a Sunday.

DeletedUser

I think I've "discovered" (or rediscovered) the problem. We have to return to Chivington's farm to get our next series of instructions which tell you to collect 2 shot guns, 5 clubs and 3 sticks of dynamite ... easy ... no problem, but at the conclusion of that quest it doesn't tell you that you have to return to Chivington's farm for the next quest step so if you just hit complete the quest and don't return to the Chivington farm then you have no clue that the Chivington farm is a multiple step quest where you have to return to the farm after each step.

DeletedUser

I think I've "discovered" (or rediscovered) the problem. We have to return to Chivington's farm to get our next series of instructions which tell you to collect 2 shot guns, 5 clubs and 3 sticks of dynamite ... easy ... no problem, but at the conclusion of that quest it doesn't tell you that you have to return to Chivington's farm for the next quest step so if you just hit complete the quest and don't return to the Chivington farm then you have no clue that the Chivington farm is a multiple step quest where you have to return to the farm after each step.

Well I don't have any of that. I treble checked everything.

DeletedUser

slight hijack - but I've done the above bits of the quest line. I'm now doing other stuff - do I need to keep hold of the soldier's uniform (now with additional button) and army hat? I have much better kit so it'd be some useful cash, but obviously if there's a quest in the future which requires me to have them, I'll keep hold. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I got rid of mine but then I chose the quest options that don't allow me to get a certain sword. Who knows what goes? Hold on to everything (unless inventory limits come in of course).

DeletedUser

Never get rid of specialty items!.. Keep as much as you can in your inventory.. I get new quests from time to time and I have all the stuff cause I save everything and I just complete things without doing anything for the new quests.. I held the hand cuffs for 6 months before I got the quest, and now i'm not trying to get the job to cough up a set at 2% chance...

I do sell duplicate items like hats and such but I have a full inventory that could max out a bank for sure.

X.

DeletedUser

Chivington's farm

I am transporting ammo to get dynamite. As to the shotgun's and clubs. Must I buy them at a store and must they be clubs and shotguns precisely (not rusty, not with nail)? Neither are at my town and I would like to avoid the hassle of leaving and getting an invite or paying 4x.

DeletedUser

They have to be the exact name the quest says (no rusty, no nail).