Sod

DeletedUser

The SOD comeback has been launched with 2 attacks on forts, COME ALL AND FIGHT FOR SOD

to Victory! :p

Mod Op

DeletedUser

The world is going to watch another Glorious Defeat......Wish you all the best SoD but this attemp will be nothing but another Epic Fail..........

East or West... SS is the Best.....

DeletedUser

The SOD comeback has been launched with 2 attacks on forts, COME ALL AND FIGHT FOR SOD

to Victory! :p

Mod Op

We really do hope you are able to provide good competition it is welcomed in Briscoe County and look forward to some good fights and duels.

DeletedUser

We would be a good competition if some of our members where not so infernally slow brained :p

SOD fails most of the time because of the members of it towns not participating in the forums etc.-

If only -SS- would help us take a fort ;( ;D

but Yes i hope we win tonight :p

and thnx 4 ur supportive language

MOD OP

Oh and yes, i am a dueller not a fort fighter- Max hit 93- max damage 456- lvl 31 duelling lvl 43 75 duels won
Kid Tex i hope to duel you 1 day :p (and i mean to win :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We really do hope you are able to provide good competition it is welcomed in Briscoe County and look forward to some good fights and duels.
don't know about fights, but i would like to find some good duels, too.
so far the only one who beats in formal battle (means i am not either holding my trumpet or wearing my slippers) is olivor(and more than likely, it's because i only aim at shoulders lol).

i would like more duels once the bounty thing is on.......

DeletedUser26406

-SOD- SUCKS!
My founder killed there leader 4 times and he sucks!

DeletedUser

We would be a good competition if some of our members where not so infernally slow brained :p

SOD fails most of the time because of the members of it towns not participating in the forums etc.-

If only -SS- would help us take a fort ;( ;D

but Yes i hope we win tonight :p

and thnx 4 ur supportive language

MOD OP

Oh and yes, i am a dueller not a fort fighter- Max hit 93- max damage 456- lvl 31 duelling lvl 43 75 duels won
Kid Tex i hope to duel you 1 day :p (and i mean to win :D)

You have approached one of my leaders in order to help you...This will not happen and since you have tried to go behind my back we will target all SOD and in specific you. This is why you do not have support. Players in our towns works together and all voices are heard....MO enjoy the game I think it is about to get fun for you.

DeletedUser

You have approached one of my leaders in order to help you...This will not happen and since you have tried to go behind my back we will target all SOD and in specific you. This is why you do not have support. Players in our towns works together and all voices are heard....MO enjoy the game I think it is about to get fun for you.

heard. and agreed.
if you gonna beat someone, do it in the face.
backstabing and other kinds of manipulation simply shows how weak one is.

my town is allied with SODs (not tombstone, the Last Island lol).
but asking a favor from your opponents is more than inappropriate.

(facepalm to operandi)

DeletedUser

HAHA lol some nice raging there- perhaps i should have put a laughing smiliey there to show you what i really meant (i.e. for those slow-brainers, it was a J-O-K-E)
Comprends?

DeletedUser

I wished a better battle from you guys, but, wishes not always come true.

DeletedUser

HAHA lol some nice raging there- perhaps i should have put a laughing smiliey there to show you what i really meant (i.e. for those slow-brainers, it was a J-O-K-E)
Comprends?

if a fast-brainer becomes a pronoun to "whinning loser", i'd love to stay a slow-brain.

btw, comprend is a French word, my suggest is for you to change your spelling.

DeletedUser

Man it was meant to be a french word *facepalm*
fast brainer = whiner wtf obviously
Dude you really need to get a life
(get swiftcovered)

DeletedUser

Man it was meant to be a french word *facepalm*
fast brainer = whiner wtf obviously
Dude you really need to get a life
(get swiftcovered)

no, you don't get it. med school students don't have a life....(like me).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wished a better battle from you guys, but, wishes not always come true.

Yep the only danger that FB was tripping over a SoD body and breaking ones nose/nail/point of mustache :laugh:

The Fort twas easier to take than a 85yo umm lady of the night :p

Luv the new name also

Fort SOD off