Soccer Event

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3853873

I have a question about this evcent after you have gotten all the 250 balls and got your achievement " I have them all!" with a title "Soccer fan isnt the shop suppose to offer blue cards? the [ost says. In the shop you have the possibility to buy blue cards as well.i have not seen any blue cards in the shop for sell yet? or before i got the 250 cards.I know i can still get ball from the daily we get but are they not going to offer the cards in the shop? thanks for any answers

asdf124

I have a question about this evcent after you have gotten all the 250 balls and got your achievement " I have them all!" with a title "Soccer fan isnt the shop suppose to offer blue cards? the [ost says. In the shop you have the possibility to buy blue cards as well.i have not seen any blue cards in the shop for sell yet? or before i got the 250 cards.I know i can still get ball from the daily we get but are they not going to offer the cards in the shop? thanks for any answers
Only in beta that you can get the cards, don't think it should be available in normal servers.

Deleted User - 3853873

well that is what is posted in forum announcement for normal worlds not beta,thats why i asked where they are

Harsha..

On the beta, each card in the shop cost 10 nuggets (no bonds). Would you really want to spend that much on a card which gives you some whiskey and coffee?

DeletedUser26820

There's an Events achievement for finding 250 Blue Cards.
Will Blue Cards keep dropping once this achievement is accomplished?

Thanks,

Deleted User - 3853873

after 250 you just get one a day from the daily in saloon.

asdf124

Thanks,
Limited to 250 per world, so once you get the achievement. You cannot get anymore.

Deleted User - 1693871

Not correct. Once you have the 250, and the achievement, you can still get the blue card from the daily quest in the Saloon.

DeletedUser33353

Thanks,
As no one here is telling the real deal deiben, I will.
250 from jobs.
2 from the achievement.
14 from the dailies..
266 +/- total.....

By the by...bought a nice new graphite putter today.....just saying.

asdf124

As no one here is telling the real deal deiben, I will.
250 from jobs.
2 from the achievement.
14 from the dailies..
266 +/- total.....

I thought he was asking about the job drops, not anything else.

DeletedUser26820

That makes me smile, bro from another mo. I, too, have since purchased a putter I will be traveling with to the next "reunion".
Not as a weapon of mass destruction but as a tool of mass entertainment.... with Shirl smuggling in the beer cooler, of course.
The "house" rubber coated putters have no place in a game of gentlemen settling a score....
I'm at -1.
I can't say enough about that course and it was our honor to meet the Proprietor. He was proud of his course, as well he should be. 1929 with the longest fairways I've ever seen. I still have the score card. Always will.

We have many more holes to play, you and I......

Harsha..

My friends and I have observed something interesting - drop rate of the cards has reduced from 10 per 100 jobs to 6 per 100 jobs. This decreased drop rate seems to be uniform across all worlds. It may also be just my imagination, but the drops from the cards aren't as valuable as they used to be.

This is a very interesting ploy by inno. I wonder if the drop rate will degrade even further and when it's at rock bottom, they'll come out with an offer in the shop selling cards for nuggets :D

Dubjean

My friends and I have observed something interesting - drop rate of the cards has reduced from 10 per 100 jobs to 6 per 100 jobs. This decreased drop rate seems to be uniform across all worlds. It may also be just my imagination, but the drops from the cards aren't as valuable as they used to be.

This is a very interesting ploy by inno. I wonder if the drop rate will degrade even further and when it's at rock bottom, they'll come out with an offer in the shop selling cards for nuggets :D

I did notice the worlds I held off on finishing had many more collector's cards than the world I finished quickly. Like you, it could have just been my imagination.