P&P So...

DeletedUser

No posts since December 4th huh... Ya'll still awake? I remember how active you were back in the olden times of WANTED and the beginning of NWO... *re-living the past*

Soooooo... um... what you up to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobmic

Nothing special ... doing jobs, sending telegrams.

There isn't something to make us active now, and the level of disappointment is pretty high.

DeletedUser

Fishing. [56 salmon to go, then I'll probably get a paper route.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Questing :p

PS: Ever since we have a globalized forum in-game, I think is pretty normal to see this one die out.

Noobmic

@Duduie, you are right, the problem with ingame forum is a little harder to use, but much more convenient (if it ware like here too see last posts, a better pagination, to work on mobile browsers and to be public by default without the need to be in a town or your town to be invited).

Still as I posted in another topic, last year W2 had almost 4k players, now there are something like 1.6k, the conclusion is simple :)

PS: yee I bought the 2nd key, GG here I come :D

DeletedUser14006

Congratulations to NWO/EC for reclaiming the number one spot in the town rankings through good, honest hard work for the short time we held it before J45 borrowed a fort to help retake the top spot meh...

DeletedUser

Congratulations to NWO/EC for reclaiming the number one spot in the town rankings through good, honest hard work for the short time we held it before J45 borrowed a fort to help retake the top spot meh...

OMG like NWO never borrowed any ... ROFL
Look in your own yard first ;) Oh wait, you're to new to know a lot of stuff. Sweet dreams :D

DeletedUser

Oh, don't make this into a P&P thread. Let's talk about more interesting stuff! Like crafting!

Elmyr has become the first to gain the achievement Master.
[report=22744687c204583d6f]Achievement 'Master' gained.[/report]
[report=227447150db0cc8c9c]Crafting: Gentleman's Dinner[/report]

DeletedUser22685

And NPC duels!

176573-115201232724am.png

DeletedUser14006

OMG like NWO never borrowed any ... ROFL
Look in your own yard first ;) Oh wait, you're to new to know a lot of stuff. Sweet dreams :D

2qcp0eh.jpg

DeletedUser

Bwahaha nice try, but I don't sign like that :) Is either an edited one by you, or an impostor impersonating me.
Whoever got rep from me knows how I sign.

DeletedUser

Oh haha d'oh, like I would ever rep smth like that. You know how I stand about it ;)