P&P So...

DeletedUser22685

Oh haha d'oh, like I would ever rep smth like that. You know how I stand about it ;)

Exactly, I was shocked but I didn't notice the incorrect signature nor did I suspect it was not real. I need to pick up my game :unsure:

DeletedUser

Damn, I didn't even notice :p

So you're the impostor? Shame on you!

No, I meant I didn't even notice that it was faked.

Oh haha d'oh, like I would ever rep smth like that. You know how I stand about it ;)

Exactly, I was shocked but I didn't notice the incorrect signature nor did I suspect it was not real. I need to pick up my game :unsure:

Fufu you're loosing your touch hahahaha :laugh:

Could y'all take this to PMs so we can get back on topic? :p

DeletedUser22685

I've got a feeling this topic was doomed to stray off topic from the beginning. This is the World 2 forum after all :p

DeletedUser14006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duduie
Bwahaha nice try, but I don't sign like that Is either an edited one by you, or an impostor impersonating me.
Whoever got rep from me knows how I sign.

To suggest I would edit official west forum rep sheets

How very rude indeed

-----------

Rumour has it the first alliance specific quest has arrived on world 2, tomorrow it is available for TA members somewhere in sector D10, apparently the quest giver will become visible at 23:30 and will only be available for 30 minutes!

For all our differences I wish you all the best TA, go get that super secret quest giver!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see why you'd think someone would fall for it. But you're not talking to your fellow EC peeps. So lemme translate for EC peeps so they won't start asking when is EC day:

I will be camping the D10 county tomorrow and the best time for me to duel you all is at 23:30. I can only last 30 mins so there will be only 3 victims, but do come all to witness my failure.
Signed: Derek aka Spawn of Futu

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

well, i wont be surprised if he uses his pink pony with yellow wings to fly over the edge to say hello and drop a few nice things before flying back to A1 ;)

Anyways, who ever said he is a liar?

All behold the noble spawn and the saint futurama for their generosity and love for humankind!

DeletedUser

well, i wont be surprised if he uses his pink pony with yellow wings to fly over the edge to say hello and drop a few nice things before flying back to A1 ;)

Anyways, who ever said he is a liar?

All behold the noble spawn and the saint futurama for their generosity and love for humankind!

Who's P&P side are you on?

Harsha..

Who's P&P side are you on?

oh, was just being sarcastic :p

But, all the same i wont mind having a shot at netting the pink pony and starting a major horse-breed business. The nice things will get me a few extra bucks, too ;)