So tired of crashes

williamjack

my game runs fine unless i want to make a lot with crafting or pick up a lot that didnt sell on market,you push the button and then after a bit have to put up with not geting back in game and a stupid badge saying to turn back time and so on.its a major pain.i push the continue and turn back time and takes forever for it to fix.

DeletedUser35520

yeah its bot prevention. when picking up items just make sure to use the "collect all items" button at the bottom right of the page instead of doing them one at a a time. With crafting, you just have to go slow, craft wait a sec, craft another, then wait. Annoying buy better than spinning pistols for five minutes

killado

my game runs fine unless i want to make a lot with crafting or pick up a lot that didnt sell on market,you push the button and then after a bit have to put up with not geting back in game and a stupid badge saying to turn back time and so on.its a major pain.i push the continue and turn back time and takes forever for it to fix.

For doing "a lot" of crafting, just take your time... if you are going to make 100 products, keep pressing the button slowly for 100 times. It takes a little more than 1 minute to make it safely(if you are going to do 10000 products, do the same thing... don´t try to make them faster)

Collecting the things out of the market... use a button on the below left side of the sale window. You will receive ALL the products that are on the market of that town... even that you only have 1 or 20000 different products, you get them all with that single touch of the mouse.

PS- After you get the sheriff window, it takes 5 minutes to be back to normal. So if you get the window, for 5 minutes DON´T try to get products from the market or making the crafting (2 of the main reasons for that warning to show up). After 5 minutes pass, you can do everything again.

williamjack

thanks for tips guys,at time i wrote that my pc went bad also lol,so now using a old pc with linux on it to play game,at least it works even tho forge empires doesnt work on linux cause of adobe flash not supported anymore,or upgradeable.least i can play my fave the west lol.

DeletedUser33353

PS- After you get the sheriff window, it takes 5 minutes to be back to normal. So if you get the window, for 5 minutes DON´T try to get products from the market or making the crafting (2 of the main reasons for that warning to show up). After 5 minutes pass, you can do everything again.

I have found it is faster to just log out, and relog in when those spinning pistolas are encountered.