So I just joined world 2 before it closed but..

DeletedUser

Is it even worth continuing? (what with others being far more advanced) or should my effort go into world three? or just do both?

I'd Like to start my own town but in world two that would be pointless right?

Perhaps join a worthy town in 2 and start my own in 3?

Opinions very welcome :)

DeletedUser

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't continue playing in W2. Over time it will all level out. A level increase "only" brings 1+3 character/attribute points.

From my observation the increase in points needed to advance is higher than the XP gain from better jobs. Thus at some point in game (let's say a year from now) there might be 10000 players at level 80 , comprising people that are at level 20 and others that are at 2 or 3 at the moment.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

What do you mean whats the point in starting a town? I started a town in an area that had little in the amount of towns, and was a far trip to the nearest general store. I intend to make a general store my first priority. My town is nearly at the top of the world.

DeletedUser

Starting the town in w2 might be pointless, by the time you get the money- I see a lot of 1 or 2 person towns in my travels right now. But as badmonkey says, it depends on where you are- when you have the money, take a look at your map- are there a lot of grey ghost towns, from people who gave up, and joined larger towns (this is happening right now in W1)- then you might consider joining a town instead.

Really, the only benefit to starting your own town to joining one is control- does it bother you that someone could kick you out, or change the name, or edit/delete/squelch all your town forum posts? Then start your own town
Even if you're the only citizen, once you've got the hotel and mortician built, you can do almost anything those bigger towns can. (you can always sell your stuff in the other towns general store, after you've finished your duel-heck, you can sleep in their hotel...)

DeletedUser

I am waiting for world 10 :D for the mean while im playing w1 baby!

DeletedUser

i have guys on w1 and w2, but i only play w2 sometimes and he still almost level 15