Snowballs bugged?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3853873

is this quest bugged after you get 70 you are suppose to get achieve All the snow of the west. Well i have got a lot of snowballs but not keepng track because i figured after i reached my 70 limit it will show a achieve so i can quit wasting energy geting them. The reason I am asking is i just spent 150 energy times 2 so 300 on 15 second jobs and no snowball drops today,but i havent got the achieve yet so it this bugged? I am just figuring I hit my 70 limit and not getting achieve maybe so not wasting anymore energy

Deleted User - 3853873

Don't forget to collect all 70 snowballs in order to receive an achievement: All the snow of the West! then why does it say that in thier post? that is exactly what they posted under the seven sisters update.

DeletedUser15368

Looks like there's an older achievement that actually gives an Attribute Point, asking for 40 instead of 70. Maybe someone forgot to update it and it's too late to add it now :)

a51e555ba1.png

DeletedUser26820

C'mon, guys....
We just got 2 recent quests with each one of them bugged for about a week.
Did you really expect an achievement for this 70 snowball chase?

When you lower your expectations, the host of the game you play will meet them.
If they don't, keep lowering your expectations.
You'll meet them before they meet yours.

DeletedUser39168

It seems to me that Idaho has stopped dropping snowballs ( for some of us - others say they have no problem) I am told the same is happening in Galveston & Houston, but Briscoe & Dakota continue to drop them left & right. Like williamjack , I was waiting for the promised achievement to tell me I had all 70, but I don't believe I got even HALF that many before they stopped dropping. without a running count under "events" in the achievements, there is no way to know for sure. After wasting a ton of energy, I gave up - without receiving any chests that so many players got multiples of

DeletedUser36098

well i am finding snowballs but no questline .. i am beginning to think inno has decided to kill the game slowly by only doing half a job in quests and such

Junkz

well i am finding snowballs but no questline .. i am beginning to think inno has decided to kill the game slowly by only doing half a job in quests and such
You need to open the snowballs and get 4 of each 4 colours of snowflakes. (4 green, red, yellow and blue. First step of the questline will unlock when you get 4 green snowflakes and reach level 57)

DeletedUser39351

i don't know if this the right place to post but i really don't know where!!! I stuck in the seven sisters questline and nobody can give an answer! After the riverbed and the 6th piece of the plan the full day sleep from waupee didn't unlock at all. Secondly i cannot find the snowflake necklases in my inventory!! It is really anoying to follow a quest and suddenly to stuck for uknown reasons. If anybody has an answer to this or where i can report the situation (bug??) please tell me

Thank you all

Slygoxx

If you're stuck you can contact the support and we can give you a hint on how to proceed.